Chapter 2: A New Villain

Y/n POV

I went back to the Batcave after my encounter with some mysterious Red Hood guy or someone.

I walked inside the Batcave and I took off my mask and I sigh. I looked and I see Bruce without his cowl, looking at Jason's memorial. Jason's Robin suit.

I frown and I looked away, knowing Bruce is still disappointed from failing Jason that night. I looked back at Bruce a moment later and called him.

"Bruce?" I called him.

"Hm?" I heard Bruce hummed, still looking at Jason's memorial.

"Is everything okay?" I said, nervously.

Bruce looks at me and responded.

"Yes." He answered. "Everything is fine."

I nodded and I walked towards him.

"Bruce, there is something I have to tell you." I said

Bruce walks towards me and responded.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"I saw someone that was new here and also a vigilante as well." I said, shrugging.

"What did he look like?" Bruce asked me, walking towards the batcomputer and started typing.

"I'm not sure but I know he was wearing some type of hood. A red hood and a brown leather jacket, combat boots, and tactical pants I think. I'm not so sure though, he was in the shadows at that time." I explained him.

Bruce downloads a data file and shows the Red Hood person I saw earlier on screen.

"Is that who you saw?" Bruce asked me, sitting down on the chair.

"Yep. That's him." I said, resting my arm on Bruce's chair.

"Well, whoever he is under the hood, he must be stopped." Bruce said, looking up at me.

"Well," I started, shrugging. "I could go on patrol and see if I could find him again."

I removed my arm from his chair and I started putting my mask back on.

"I'll ask Dick to see if he could help me on this mission." I said

"He just went out to patrol a half an hour ago, I call him to meet you at Chinatown. In fact, I'll meet you both there at 12." Bruce said

"Alright. I'll see you there, Bruce!" I said, starting to walk out of the Batcave.

*Time Skip*

I was grappling from rooftop to rooftop and I landed gracefully to the ground. I pushed my hair back and I heard someone land behind me. I turn around and I see Nightwing, with his arms crossed and smiling.

"So, I just got Bruce's message to find you and that we should meet him at Chinatown at 12?" Nightwing said

"Yes. Just to find out who this Red Hood person is. No biggie." I smiled, putting a hand on my hip.

"Oh, we both could do that no problem." Nightwing said. "With the both of us kid, we could easily find this vigilante."

"Okay, first, I'm not a kid. I'm a big girl now. Second, and yes, with the both of us, including Batman, we could find him no problem." I said, rolling my eyes a bit.

"Well, to me you still act like a kid." He smirked.

"And I am not a kid anymore." I chuckled.

Nightwing chuckled, rubbing eyes and looks back at me.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go see if there is any crime going on." Nightwing said, changing the subject.

"Yeah. Patrol. Let's go." I nodded and we both jumped off the rooftop.

After Nightwing and I patrolled the city, I looked at the clock tower and it was now 12 o'clock. I looked at Nightwing and he nodded. I nodded back and we made our way to Chinatown.

When Nightwing grappled off first, I looked around since I keep getting this feeling in my stomach that we are being watched.

I looked around and there was nothing, making feel uncomfortable. I still have a feeling someone is following me.

"H/n!"

I heard Nightwing called me and I took out my grappling hook and shot it at a rooftop, pulling myself up, catching up with Nightwing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! So, I just want to say I'm so sorry I haven't updated for awhile from this book. I'm just been busy from school and I just started summer school since Monday which sucks since this year I'm gonna start high school. Don't worry, I'll only be there until the 29, and I'm out! I'll update as soon as can. Thank you all for your support!
-Alyssa💙