Chapter 21: Signs of Red Hood

Bruce's POV

I landed on the rooftop of Arkham Asylum looking around for any signs of the Red Hood. I hummed and I jumped down to make my way inside the building.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was walking towards Joker's cell and the closer I got, the more I could hear his laughs from down the hall. The guards of Arkham Asylum stepped aside as I walk down the hall towards Joker's cell room.

I look in the room and I see Joker sitting on a chair with a straight jacket on as 2 guards are inside with him holding guns in case he does anything that will involve him breaking out again.

"Batman, here for this clown?" One of the guards spoke.

"I'm here to speak to Joker about a case." I replied as Joker begins to laugh in the background.

"Oh Batsy, Batsy. You have no idea how much it makes me happy. Unless it's about this Bird Boy I took care of that night." Joker smiled at his own response.

I glared at Joker as I told one of the guards.

"I need to speak to him alone. This is urgent."

"Yes, Batman. Let's go." One of the guards said as they both left the cell room.

As cell door closes, I walk towards Joker as I pull out one of Red Hood's security photos of him running across the rooftops.

"He's calling himself the Red Hood. What do you know about him?" I asked him as Joker gets a better look of the photo.

Joker scoffed at the photo. 

"That he has horrible taste in clothing I must say. When I wore that number was classy it was something more flashy than motorcycle fetish to pull off for one of my personas. Kids these days right?" Joker smiled looking back at me.

I folded the picture and put it inside my utility belt and continued my questioning.

"He's after you, Joker. He's planning on-"

"Oh so you do care? Why Batman, if he wanted to throw a party he could've just asked."

"He wants to kill you."

Joker facial expression change. He clears his throat and suddenly a moment later he starts to laugh.

'This psychopath.' I thought

"Well, that is unexpected. As far as you know, he's not one of mine of course. Besides, what happened to blue bird and that birdy girl that belongs to one you all had to bury?"

My hands clenched into a fist.

"Disappointing isn't it? I have ears everywhere in Gotham, Batman. I know what goes around. Everyone you ever loved will never return home. Remember, I'm not the only one who brings you death in your family."

I grabbed Joker by the neck and slammed him against the wall, using both my hands to choke him. I gritted my teeth as Joker continues to smile.

"Come on, Batman. You have your chance." Joker replied as he begins choking from my grasp.

I thought about this. Not today.

Not today.

I released him as he collapse to the ground and he starts to cough.

"Still won't do it. You really think I'm scared of this Red Hoodie. If he wants to get his shot, I will welcome him to Joker's Funhouse!"

Joker begins to laugh at his comment. I turn around as I exit his cell making both of the guards go back inside his cell. I could hear his laughter as I leave Arkham Asylum.

Now we just have to find Y/n and Jason. End this once and for all.

Dick's POV

Tim and I sat in my apartment, thinking of a plan.

"You know, you didn't have to do that on Bruce, Dick." Tim said as he was laying down on my couch staring at the ceiling.

"I had no choice." I replied, staring off into space.

"Well, look at us now. We're on our own like you said." Tim replied.

I started of ideas on how we can track them. Jason is planning on breaking into Arkham Asylum, maybe we can track where he is heading to next or something.

"We can try to track him or we can possibly hack into Gotham's security cameras and then go from there." I explained as I look over at Tim.

Tim stares at me.

"Sounds not too bad but how can we do all of that. We don't have a batcomputer."

"We can use my computer." I replied as I look out into the city as I stood up from my chair. "We have to keep trying."

This isn't over yet, Jason.