Chapter 25: Slow Dance

!WARNING!
Sexual content in this chapter! You may skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable!

Y/n's POV

Jason and I walked back inside hand in hand as we walked to the spare room.

'It looks beautiful.' I thought as I release Jason's hand as I walked further. looking around the room. It doesn't seem like a training room anymore, it looked almost like a small gala with decorations. Almost like a small surprise for your date.

The globe lights around the room. On the walls, up the ceiling, and a small table holding up a small speaker, ready to play whatever Jason thought of.

Jason walks to the speaker and puts his Bluetooth on, as the music slowly starts to play. He looks over his shoulder, to my direction.

I look at him confuse as he walks towards me, stopping in front of me. He pulls out his hand and gives a small smile.

"May I?" He asked, as I look down at his hand.

I gently pull up my hand, placing it on top of his, smiling up at him.

"Yes, you may."

Jason pulls me in to the center of the room. My dress makes a small wave as he slowly spins me towards him, giving me a soft smile as I let out small chuckle.

He grabs my hand, placing it on his shoulder and he places his hand on my hip and our other hands intertwined with one another. We look at each other in the eyes as we slowly started to slowly dance, side to side. Our eyes never left one another.

His emerald eyes were always so beautiful to look into.

It was like being trapped in some unknown forest, but feeling at peace in there. Never wanting to be found.

I could never get enough of them.

Our foreheads pressed against another as I feel his hand tighten on my hip.

I slowly pull him in towards me a bit more as he moves his arm, telling me we're gonna go with the spin. Without any hesitation, as I slowly let my body spin, smiling at my success with the spin as Jason pulls me back in.

"I could never get enough of you, Y/n. It has always been you. I want you to stay with me. Here."

My hand moved from his shoulder to the back of his neck, rubbing there slowly and gently as I felt him relaxed under my palm.

"I want to be here with you. But-"

"The others. I know." Jason nodded. "Let's make tonight the best of it."

I nodded as I pulled myself in towards him, placing my hands and head on his chest hearing his steady heart beat. He moved his head top of mine as I feel him move his hands wrapping around my waist.

It felt nice.

Being with him was all I ever wanted from these past 5 years. Being apart from him broke me, even though he is already broken and I want to be the one to put him back together. Bring him home.

"I love you, Y/n." I hear Jason responded, as I move my head looking up at him.

He's all I ever loved. I could never let him go or stop loving him. It's always going be him.

Jason Peter Todd, my forever and always.

"I love you too." Never did I realized I pull him in, crashing his lips into mine.

He responded to the kiss moving his hands from my waist to the back of my head. Our lips moved to sync, not wanting to leave each others. I sure as hell didn't want it to end.