Prologue

Gotham City. The most dangerous and most crime city in the entire world. But to me, its paradise. It may not be safe, but I'm a hero, and a broken girl.

My name is Y/n L/n, and I'm also known as H/n. I am also the second Robin of Batman's sidekick, lover. His name is Jason Todd.

Jason may be a real pain in a neck, but he is a very kind and charming boy once you get to know him, which I am so lucky to have him in my life, but, he is not anymore.

Jason was on a mission with Batman to take out the Joker, but instead of him coming back home alive, he came back to me, dead.

I cried day and at night, thinking if it was a bad dream, but it wasn't. I mourn, I prayed, I was broken.

I miss him so much and now, Jason was the one that taught me the main thing about love.

He was my first date, he was my first kiss, he was my first boyfriend, he was my first love.

He will never be replaced, and forgotten.

It's been 5 years since he has been dead, now, I am still trying to get over him but like I said, never replace and forgotten.

The story begins with me as the hero in Gotham, H/n, crime fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is short, but I am working on chapter 1. Don't worry, I will update soon. :)
-Alyssa💙