Chapter 23: Location

Dick's POV

"I GOT IT!" I shouted as I jumped up from the couch, running towards my desk and grabbing my laptop, turning it on.

I quickly grabbed my spinning chair and sat down, quickly logging into my laptop.

"WHAT?" I hear Tim shouted back from the floor as he slowly tries to get up.

"I know what to do." I smiled as I started typing away on my laptop. "His flashdrive should have a location on where it downloaded his files."

"Dick, we have been awake for more than 24 hours! I'm so tired and I just want 5 minutes of sleep!"

"Ah since when do you sleep when Bruce first took you in." I replied, not taking my eyes off the computer. "Got it! Finally! Our last location to save Y/n is a go go."

The map of Gotham shows a red dot as we see it is located near the Chinatown.

"Here we are. We found her." I smiled at the screen as Tim stands beside me.

"Near Chinatown." Tim said, looking at the screen.

"Yeah. In one of those high class apartments. Jason, we found you." I said, feeling my eyes ready to close any moment. "Okay, save location."

I saved the location and let out a huge sigh.

"We got it now. Tonight." I sighed, leaning back against the chair.

"Dick, what abo-"

"We can't tell Bruce anything. Like I said, we're on our own. If we tell Bruce, he'll beat us to them."

"It's not a race, Dick. At least she'll be safe."

"I'm not talking about Y/n. I'm talking about Jason." I said, closing my laptop and closing my eyes for a moment.

"I know. We'll just talk to Jason and things should b-"

"He's gonna try to get Joker out of Arkham." I reopened my eyes. "He wants him dead. We can't just save her and that's it. Jason has to be stopped." I look up at Tim. "We have to end it once and for all. Even if it's to turn him in."

"Bruce is not gonna turn in Jason to the police or whoever. He's family. We can't let him get away with it yeah, but the thought of turning him in, working and fighting with Batman you learn a thing or two about breaking out. Jason is not a monster. We just have to be a step ahead of him like you said."

Tim's right.

Bruce would never do anything like that to Jason. Not after what he has been through. Despite their 'father and son' relationship, Bruce still calls him his son, his partner, his greatest failure. I know Bruce would never want to lose him again.

Neither do I.

"You're right." I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "Then we're gonna have to do it the old fashion way, even if it's to get our asses whooped."

"Pep talk..."

"To Jason? Obviously. He is family. Might as well bring our brother home."

I heard Tim hummed as he walks back to the couch and lays down.

"Now we have what we need, I'm gonna be sleeping."

"You sleep in pal. We got where we need him." I said, looking over my shoulder at Tim.

"Yeah." Tim yawned, while his head hit the pillows and goes to sleep.

"Thanks again, Tim." I said, looking back at my laptop and drummed my fingers over the cover.

Alright, this is it. We're finally gonna bring them home. Hopefully Jason has a heart to understand this.

I yawned as I feel my head moving to the side. I rubbed my eyes for a moment as I grabbed my laptop and put it the side.

"Damn." I muttered, yawning again and placing my head on the desk, closing my eyes.

As I drifted off to sleep.

Y/n's POV

I was in the bathroom while looking at myself in the mirror with the box that the dress is in on the counter next to the sink.

I stood there for a moment as I heard someone knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, Y/n." I heard Jason said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?"

"There's also a little something I got for you as well. It's on the bed, okay?"

"Alright. Thanks!"

I hear his footsteps walking away and the main bedroom door closing. I grabbed the doorknob, twisting it and opening the door.

I walk out of the bathroom as I see another black box similar to the one that the dress was in. I walked over towards the box and opened it as I let out a soft gasp.

It was black short heels.

I let out a soft chuckle while looking down at the heels.

Jason is really putting this up for tonight.

We'll see about that.