Chapter 16: Floor Moments

Y/n's POV

Its been a long night. I kept thinking in my head. How long was I here? Where is Batman?

I scoot myself further to the bed and I hugged my knees. I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a sigh.

"Damn I'm bored." I muttered

I stand up from the bed and I stretch my legs out.

Good thing he allows me to walk around but I can't leave.

The windows are sealed.

The door has a chain lock on the outside.

I still have handcuffs on with nothing around the room to defend myself or even to help me get out of here.

Good thing there's a bathroom here. Just a little rusty.

I play with the handcuffs with my fingertips and I walk around the room.

I stand in the middle of the room and I suddenly sit on the floor, and lay down. I look up at the ceiling just thinking about a lot of things.

One is how am I gonna convince him to come home.

I hear the door open and Jason walks in holding a brown plastic bag. I stayed looking at the ceiling as he closes the door behind him and walks in, placing the bag on top of the bed.

"Thought you'll be hungry so I got you something to eat." He said

"Thanks." I replied

"Yeah. No problem.What are you doing on the floor?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets

"Can't I just look at the ceiling in peace?"

"Well, it sounds depressing."

I rolled my eyes as I sit up and I look up at him.

"So, you just came here to give me food or what?" I replied

"Damn, Y/n. Just wanted to give you food. Sorry about my plans of us having a fancy dinner. Maybe tomorrow night if you would like that." Jason replied, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"We'll see." I simply answered, as I lay down flat on the floor again and look at the ceiling again.

Jason looks down at me as he leaned forward and intertwined his hands together.

"So you're gonna lay on the floor instead? Staring up at ceiling, still thinking that you want to be set free?"

"Which I doubt you would since you won't let me go till Joker is dead....and....which I'm guessing you want Bruce dead too."

The room felt silent for a moment. Jason lets out a sigh.

"Bruce is the second. Joker is my main target. All of that out there, I will continue keeping doing what I'm doing."

"Figured you would say that."

"Y/n-"

"Jason!"

I quickly sat up and I look up at him.

"You know this is wrong! You just don't want to admit it!"

"Then what the hell am I suppose to do! I brought you here-"

"You brought me here as bait!"

Out of nowhere, Jason grabbed me by my upper arms and forced me to stand up and now I'm at nose to nose with him.

I've never seen him like this.

"I brought you here because I'm not losing you again!?"

I stood there in shock. Jason calms down a bit and slowly releases my upper arms from his grip. 

"I'm sorry." He calmly replied

I could feel my lips slowly trembling. Jason never did that to me before. I backed away from him as I stand on the same spot I layed on.

"You.....you n-never...yelled at me like that b-before." I quietly replied, putting my head down.

"I know. I didn't mean to." He replied, looking away from me.

I stood there for a moment and I decided to lay back on the floor and I closed my eyes.

"Y/n, I'm tired of hurting you and I know I messed up a lot but I'm willing for you to give me a chance." He said, as I felt him come over to me and sit next to me on the floor. "I don't mean to hurt or yell at you. It's just......everything. I hate my life."

I open my eyes and look up at him as he turns his head and looks down at me.

"I know how rough your life was. I don't blame you since you kinda grew up on the streets." I replied as I sit up and I slowly placed my hand on his forearm. "I don't know what you're trying to prove."

I felt Jason relax from my touch on his arm. I look up at Jason and he looks down at me. We look at each other for a moment and he replies.

"Nothing. Just for Gotham to know that I'm not the vigilante you would want to mess with and also....to get Batman's attention."

"Jason, Bruce already knows you got his attention. I think he knows you kidnapped me." I replied and I placed my other hand on his cheek. "If Bruce finds me, you would have to let me go. You can't keep me in this room forever."

"If I could?"

I had no words to say.

I would love to stay with Jason forever, but what he's doing, not right now.

Maybe not in Gotham.

Maybe soon.

"Lay back with me."

I lightly push Jason to the floor as he lays back and looks up at the ceiling and I do the same as well.

"Relax. Calm your mind for a bit. Laying back kinda helps your mind."

"And why on the floor?"

I let out a soft chuckle.

"Its...it just reminds me-"

"The rooftop? When we would go to the rooftop at the Wayne Manor or would go to the backyard and look up at the stars and I would say how beautiful you are and talk about anything in our minds?"

I turn my head to look at him and he looks at me as well. He gives me a soft smile as I do the same to him and we both let out a soft chuckle.

"Yes, it reminds me of that too. Also, you did told me it calms your mind to-"

"I'm weird and you know that." I replied with a smile

"I think everyone's weird in their own way." Jason smiles

We both look back at the ceiling and I could him grabbing my hand not minding the handcuffs and intertwined our fingers.

I felt more relax and I let out a soft sigh.

"Just know that...I'm still working on myself."

"I know. I think we could have a mini spare session. In the morning if that's okay a spare you know training, both of us."

Jason hums.

"Sure. Why not."