╰❆Epilogue 2 - Final❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

"Seungmin and Hyunjin, you need to leave classes for today. The police is here, they want to talk to you two" Mr. Park said quietly, obviously not wanting others to hear our conversation.
"I'm not going to ask what happened" I quietly sighed and grabbed Hyunjins hand, dragging him out of the classroom. Outside of the school building a few policemen stood, kind of sad expressions on their faces.

"I guess you two are Kim Seungmin and Hwang Hyunjin, right?" One of them asked with a dry voice. I just nodded, being sorta confused about this whole situation.
"You two know Oh Junhee, right?" I bit my lips as the name of that girl fell, clinging onto Hyunjins arm.
"Yes we know the bully that caused that scar on my lovers cheek" Hyunjin answered for the two of us.

"Well then we have news for you. Yesterday, on 3rd of May, Oh Junhee was found dead in her apartment. She committed suicide. But that isn't all. It was confirmed in the letter she left behind, that she caused the accident in which you two lost both of your parents and in Hyunjins case only his mother. She wrote that she crossed the street too early and caused two cars to crash, confirming that it was the cars of your parents. She apologized to the victims of her bullying in her letter, saying that she saw suicide as the only solution not to bully anymore. It was confirmed by a therapist that she had depression and refused a treatment, ending in her committing suicide." My eyes widened at the sudden news.

"That's...a lot. To know that the girl who bullied me was depressed, caused the accident which took away my parents lifes and almost even my own life, just...killed herself yesterday..." I felt my voice breaking, tears spilling from my eyes.
"Shht don't cry" Hyunjin whispered quietly, wrapping his arms around my torso.
"She isn't worth your tears" He sounded sad, pulling me a bit closer towards his chest.

"I know that it must be hard for you two but she wrote in her letter that you two needed to know about this before anyone else." The policeman gave Hyunjin a letter.
"This was found next to her letter. It's adressed towards you so we didn't dare to open it" Hyunjin sighed quietly and took it.
"I don't know if I really want to read this, it's probably one of these cheesy love letters lovesick girls always write." The raven haired pulled me closer, his hand caressing my side a bit.
"It's up to you what you want to do with it. Well that's it, you can go" I sighed in relief and grabbed Hyunjins hand tightly, dragging him towards his car.

"You should read the letter Hyunjin.." I whispered quietly, my tears beginning to dry.
"I know baby...but I don't want to. Not now. Come we should go home and tell the others. Your next concert is tomorrow, do you still want to do it?" I just nodded and let him silently drive home.
"It would've been fine if you didn't want to" Hyunjin muttered quietly, his hands clutching the steering wheel tightly as he parked his car in the garage of the mansion.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Woojin we're at home.." I whispered quietly as we entered the living room where Woojin was watching tv.
"You two are early. And where the hell are Jeongin and Yedam? I don't want to pick them up from school just because you two skipped school" Hyunjin squeezed my hand a bit to distract me a bit.
"Junhee committed suicide...Woojin she caused the accident, she killed mom and dad!" I broke down in tears, sobbing as I cried.

"Seungmin come here..." Woojin said quietly. I let go of Hyunjins hand and went to my cousin, letting myself fall into his warm embrace.
"Don't cry sweetie, that monster is gone now" The brunette wrapped his arms around me and caressed my back a bit, letting me cry into his shoulder.
"Woojin she had depression.." I whispered quietly, still crying.
"It's not your fault, don't blame yourself Minnie" He smiled sadly, pulling me a bit closer.