╰❆1❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

I was walking to my locker as I felt a pair of big hands grabbing my shoulders, smashing me into a wall. I accidentally let go of the books I was carrying, looking in horror at the taller male that was pinning me against the wall next to the lockers. It was Hyunjin, my crush since junior high. The schools biggest bully and well...I was his favourite target.

"Bitch have you done my homework? If not I swear to god I'm going to rip your ugly head off of your neck and throw it into a toilet!" His aggressive tone sent a shiver down my back. I quickly nodded, waiting for the handsome boy to get away from me that I could give him the homework I had to do for him.

"What are you waiting for, want me to beat the shit out of you before you give me what belongs to this beautiful face of mine?" He asked, staring angrily at me. I quickly slid out of his grip and grabbed a sheet of paper which was between the pages of one book. I got up and handed him the sheet with a small "Here". He basically ripped the sheet out of my hands and walked away, leaving me with my books spread all over the floor. I sighed and collected the books quickly, walking to my locker where I grabbed the books for my next few classes.

I rushed into the classroom and sat down on my seat, almost tearing up as I saw my desk. There where those messages again. Those words about me being ugly, about them needing me to disappear as fast as possible. I bit my lips, taking a tissue to remove every trace of those words.
As I finished removing the messages, our literature teacher mr. Park entered the classroom, shutting up the students that were still talking by loudly clearing his throat.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

After literature class ended, the teacher stopped me from exiting the room, sighing quietly.
"Seungmin I have a mission for you. You're my best student in this class and the only one who could do this job." I just nodded and replied with a small "Okay".

"Well you know your classmate Hyunjin seems to be failing his exams recently and I want you to help him." My eyes widened at his words, I quickly nodded and squeezed my eyes shut.
"I-I will try to help him, mr. Park.." I stuttered quietly, earning a small pat on the head.
"Thank you Seungmin. I trust you that his grades will get better if you help him to understand things better. Now go, I'll tell him tomorrow. Your lessons will be everyday right after school, I'll make sure that you two can use this room for your private lessons."

I rushed out of the room, nervously biting my lips. Great, I had to give my bully private lessons. That would officially be the end of my life. I love him so much, but he was always so mean to me.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

[A/N]Yes I'm a mean author-nim and only give you this short chapter haha. I hope you enjoy it, maybe I'll update twice if I'm in the mood for it
Byebye, Mirin out☆