╰❆8❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

The first thing I did after I arrived at home was searching for my cousin and tackling him with a tight hug.
"Seungmin what the hell my poor back" The elder whined. I let go of him and hid my face in his sweater.
"Hyung I had the first tutoring lesson today a-and he even said that I helped him!!" My cheeks were still red as I spoke into the fabric of his sweater.
"Hey doesn't that sound great Seungmin? You should fight for your love, I believe in you sweetie" The silver haired male chuckled and carefully stroked my back.

"Darling our sweetie did his first tutoring lesson I'm so proud of him!" Woojin shouted towards the kitchen where Chan was probably preparing dinner. I could smell the sweetness of pancakes as the australian male joined us in the living room. He wore his kangaroo apron again which made me chuckle a bit.
"He didn't hurt you, did he?" I looked at him in surprise, nodding in response.

"He didn't, Chan. It all went peacefully since he doesn't want our tutoring to last longer if he won't improve" I said calmly, smiling a little bit.
"Well I can relate to that, nobody wants to waste their free time with private lessons" The aussie boy laughed and went back into the kitchen, probably to continue making pancakes. Pancakes for dinner was a bit strange but well who couldn't say no to Chans food?

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

The next day everything was somehow more easy. Now that I had Jeongin, I felt a bit safer. As long as I wasn't alone I couldn't care less about my bullies. Even Hyunjin didn't dare to bully me as long as the classes youngest boy was beside me. It was as if Jeongin was a wizard that knew some kind of magic that made people more peaceful and nice. But as nice as it was to spend time with Jeongin, the thought of what would happen once I was alone again was scary.

"You have to go to your private tutoring now, right? I hope Hyunjin won't be mean again. Bye Seungmin" The younger grinned. I hugged his fragile frame quickly and returned his grin.
"We should exchange numbers someday. See you tomorrow Jeonginnie" I ruffled his fluffy hair and went towards the literature classroom. Mr. Park was no where to be seen so I just entered to room to see Hyunjin taking a nap again.

I chuckled and quietly got my phone, taking a picture of the sleeping beauty. I set it as my wallpaper and shoved my phone back into my bag before walking to the teachers desk where a few worksheets were placed. I took them and went back to Hyunjins desk. I pushed another desk towards his and sat down infront of him.
"Hyunjin wake up it's time for our private lessons" The elder groaned and opened his eyes sleepily.
"Is it just explaining worksheets again?" I nodded and smiled lightly before beginning to explain the first worksheet.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

As I checked the time I realized that it was already a half hour after our tutoring lesson should've ended. I hoped that Hyunjin wouldn't be mad that it was already this late...
"Uh..Hyunjin, we should end this for today, it's late.." I whispered quietly. The raven who had been solving one of the questions on the last worksheet looked up and stared at me with an emotionless face.

"And you're telling me that now? I've wasted my precious time just because you didn't tell me that our lesson ended?" I bit my bottom lip and stared at the desk.
"I-I didn't notice that it was this late, I'm sorry.." I felt his hand underneath my chin, pushing my head upwards that I was forced to look at him.
"I hope you know that you're in trouble now, ugly shit?" I swallowed and nervously nibbled on my bottom lip. The elder smirked and let go of my chin, standing up quickly. He walked to my side of the two desks and pulled me out of my seat.

"You'll have to pay for making me waste my time" He got dangerously close and whispered towards my ear, his hot breath making a blush spread on my cheeks.
"I'll make you regret this one day, just wait for it" He pushed me away, still smirking. I sighed in relief and dragged the desk to its original place again.
"G-Goodbye Hyunjin." I quickly left the classroom, my cheeks still painted in a light blush.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N] And the second tutoring lesson is done~
I enjoy writing their interactions still way too much hehe.
I don't know why but I'm currently in the mood to bless ya'all with chapters now that our kings have debuted~
I hope you enjoy reading about their interactions just as much as I enjoy writing 'em ^^
Mirin out☆