╰❆5❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

My eyes widened as I remembered the events that happened before I passed out. The bully beating me up wasn't someone else than Hyunjin himself.

"Seungmin what's wrong?" I bit my lips and shook my head.
"Nothing, I'm okay..my whole body hurts but I guess that I'm fine" The older sighed and caressed my forehead with one hand.
"Sweetie you can tell me everything that happened, you know that. Chan and I are trying our best to be your replacement-parents" I bit my lips a bit harder at his words. It's been a few years since my parents passed away. I had moved in with my cousin afterwards, he and his boyfriend were always playing the roles of my replacement-parents, but the thought of being an orphan still hurt.

"I-I know Woojin... I know..." I whispered quietly and hugged my cousin weakly.
"Mr. Park decided that I should give Hyunjin private lessons..a-and Hyunjin got mad at me as mr. Park told him that today.." I hid my face in his comfortable hoodie as my eyes got a bit watery.
"If I see that brat I'm going to beat his ass up!" Woojin shouted angrily. I quickly shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut.
"No please don't do that hyung! I...I don't want you to hurt him...Because I've always loved Hyunjin" My voice cracked as I spoke.

"You what? You love the asshole that bullies you since so many years? Are you dumb Seungminnie?!" I nodded in fear, my eyes still squeezed shut.
"Hyung you can't decide who you fall in love with... I already fell for him when he wasn't bullying me." The older sighed and hugged me only tighter.
"I'm sorry Seungmin..I know that love can be painful, I had to fight for my love too. But since you're my cousin I trust you that you'll find your true love who'll make you happy really soon." I just nodded.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

I had to stay at the hospital for one night because of my injuries. The doctor said that I was lucky because nothing was broken, but he had still wanted me to stay over night. Woojin had gone home to get me stuff for the night so I just sat on the hospital bed, waiting for my cousin to return.

Maybe Woojin was right and I deserved better than Hyunjin, but I didn't want to love someone else. It's been years since I fell for the breathtaking beautiful boy and after all the time I still felt the same. It didn't matter to me whenever he bullied me, at least I could be close to him while he did that.

Why did he change so much? Why did he start to hate me? He wasn't like this when we first met. He was quiet but a kind person, a beautiful human being with the most adorable laugh I had ever heard. What was it that made him hate me so much? Why did he have to bully me when I lost my parents?

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

Next day I could finally go home again. Woojin came as early as possible to pick me up, waiting for the doctor to finish checking my injuries. He let the nurses re-bandage my bruised legs and arms, giving my cousin green light that he could take me home.

"Seungmin you should stay at home for a week, you need to recover." The doctor said with a sight. I just nodded and grabbed my cousins arm for support.

At home, Chan already waited for us, wearing an way too cute apron with little kangaroo printings.
"Look, Appa cooked for you, he even wears his kangaroo apron" Woojin chuckled mockingly, earning a pout from the younger male.
"Yes I cooked for you and Eomma" He grinned, teasing my cousin with the sudden nickname. I couldn't help but laugh at the adorable couple who stole disgustingly cute pecks from each other.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N] Our kings finally debuted can you believe it!? District 9 is so lit I absolutely love this M/V! We even managed to break the record District 9 is the in 24h most viewed debut M/V! ^^

I still can't believe that our kings debuted it makes me so happy haha!
Mirin out☆