╰❆18❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

"Woojinnie please let me go to school, I want to see Hyunjin" I begged my cousin with pouty lips. The elder wanted me to stay at home that I didn't have to face Junhee on my big day but I wanted to cuddle a bit with Hyunjin, it made me feel safer whenever I cuddled with him.
"Ugh fine but don't cry if she's being mean again" The silver haired sighed and ruffled my red hair a bit.
"It's fine, as long as I'm with Hyunjin I'm not afraid of her" I giggled a bit and hugged my cousin. He stroked my cheek a bit before exchanging the band aid quickly.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

At school people were giving me weird looks as I made my way to the art classroom. Probably because of the band aid on my cheek. I sighed and entered the classroom, walking to my desk. I sat down and smiled at the male beside me.
"Hey Jeonginnie" I smiled and poked his cheek with one finger. The younger turned around and gasped as he saw the band aid on my cheek.
"Seungmin what the hell? Your cheek-" I covered his mouth with my hand.
"Don't. It's nothing serious I just fell down the stairs yesterday" I lied with a shrug, unaware that not only Jeongin heard what I said.

"You're going to work with a partner today, the task is to create a clay dragon together in the next four weeks" Mr. Wu announced to shut up the class.
"You can decide on who you want to work with except for Hyunjin and Seungmin, you two come with me while the others can decide on who will be their partner." Indignantly screams could be heard from Junhee who probably wanted to work with Hyunjin. I couldn't help but chuckle at her stupidity. That girl wasn't only ugly, she was dumb as well. I stood up and walked to the teachers desk.
"Most of the teachers decided that you two would work together all the time because of your tutoring, I hope that's fine for you two?" The teacher asked. We nodded in unison, a small smile ghosting over my lips.

The art teacher had allowed us to use an empty classroom for our task to prevent Hyunjin from getting distracted by the other students. I smiled a bit at the elder as mr. Wu left the room.
"Looks like we ended up doing a project together, just like four years ago" I chuckled and sat down on one of the seats, waiting for him to sit down beside me. The raven haired dragged another desk towards mine and sat down, wrapping one arm around my waist.

"Yeah looks like it..what have you done to your cheek Seungmin?" He asked quietly. I bit my bottom lip and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I was just being clumsy, it's fine Hyunjin." I smiled lightly and nestled a bit closer towards him.
"I can't really believe that but I won't question it for now. Well we should start making sketches about how our dragon will look like in the end" Hyunjins slender fingers rested on my hip as he spoke, softly pulling me a bit closer.
"Yes we should do that Hyunjin" I lifted my head from his shoulder and giggled quietly.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Seungmin I heard that you screamed yesterday after I left. What happened?" The elder pulled me onto his lap, one hand caressing my cheek.
"I-I had a fight with someone that's all" I pulled his hand away and rested my forehead on his shoulder.
"Who was it?" He rested his hand on the back of my head and pulled me a bit closer.
"Junhee" I whispered quietly, hiding my face in his uniform. The raven haired sighed an used his hand to lift my head a bit.
"Aish that girl is annoying. I never liked her, not even a little bit." He smiled warmly.

"We should go back to classes Hyunjin. Art lessons are almost over" I giggled a bit, trying to stand up. Which was impossible because his strong grip on my hip held me in place.
"Stay a while Seungmin" He whispered, leaning close to my ear. I felt his breath against it, blushing madly.
"Okay Hyunjin...I'll stay." I wrapped my arms around his neck and nestled closer towards him.