╰❆11❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

As music lessons ended, I made my way to the literature classroom. I was a bit anxious because of what happened yesterday, also I was afraid of what he would answer once I would've asked him about the hug. I sighed and went into the classroom, smiling as I realized that everything was just like yesterday. I grabbed the worksheets and sat down infront of the beautiful boy, smiling softly.

"It's the last lesson before the exam tomorrow, I really hope that you'll get a good grade Hyunjin" I took the first worksheet, ready to explain it to him.
"It better be a good grade. Or else you would've wasted my time which definitely isn't going to end well for your ugly self. Go on and explain that one" He chuckled and pointed at the worksheet I was holding. I bit my bottom lip and began to explain it.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

He finished the worksheets even faster than yesterday, making me somehow proud.
"Whoa we have fourty minutes left, you improved a lot Hyunjin!" I smiled happily, getting a small grin in return. I stood up and dragged the table to its original place, waiting for the boy to stand up.
"Um...Hyunjin? Say...Why did you..h-hug me yesterday?" I asked him with bright red cheeks. The elder chuckled and smirked a bit.
"I just felt like it. Also...It hurt you right?" Before I could reply the raven haired hugged me again, squeezing my bruised arms again. I inhaled sharply at the sudden pain, relaxing a bit as I found comfort in his warm embrace.

The hug lasted much longer than I expected it to do, he probably forgot to let go of me after hugging me for like one minute straight. My heart seriously never beat as fast as it did right now, being hugged by the person I loved the most. I loved it when Chan and Woojin gave me hugs, but it was nothing in comparison to Hyunjins hug.
"Do you plan on letting go of me or are you going to hug me til death?" I chuckled lightly. The elder quickly let me go and ran out of the classroom, probably regretting what he did. I grabbed my phone and texted Jeongin like an excited schoolgirl in love who was talking to their best friend.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

Seungshine
OMFG

Sandfox
Tell me what did he say??

Seungshine
He said he just... uh...
He just felt like hugging me
And asked me if it hurt me
Ya know, bc of the bruises

Sandfox
My poor SeunJin feels
I'm cryin
You must confess to him

Seungshine
No!
But...

Sandfox
What 'but...'?

Seungshine
He uh..
He jUST HUGGED ME!
FOR ONE MINUTE STRAIGHT!!!
ASRXTFIK!!!!!

Sandfox
OMFG!!
MY SEUNGJIN FEELS!!!!!
My boi.
Confess.
To.
Him!

Seungshine
YES

Sandfox
Oh my-

Seungshine
NOOOOO
BYE I'M OUT

Sandfox
SEUNGJIN
IS
GONNA
BE
CANON!!!

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

I sighed and turned my phone off as I arrived at home, where Chan and Woojin were already waiting for me. I went to Woojin and threw myself into his arms.
"Woojin I think that I'm going to die if I have to continue the private tutoring!" I screamed with bright red cheeks.
"Wow slow down what has he done? He didn't hurt you, right?" I nodded quickly.
"He never hurts me but he..he...HE HUGGED ME!!!" I shouted loudly.

"He what? Oh my god Seungmin I think he actually isn't such an asshole and is capable of falling in love with you this so cute I can't!!! The bully who realized that he was wrong all the time and fell for the boy that he was bullying...CHANIE WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A LOVE STORY AS TRAGIC AND CUTE AS THEIRS!?" My cousin screamed hysterically. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his words.

"Hey our love story is better I was there for you when you almost lost your entire family and showed you my love when you were afraid that I would leave you, isn't that tragic and cute enough babe?" Chan pouted, crossing his arms infront of his chest.
"Chanie..." The silver haired carefully pushed me away and went to the brunette, wrapping his arms around the younger mans neck. I chuckled and went into my room, leaving the couple alone.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N] I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than the last one.
This is finally going into the direction I want it to go, took me long enough haha.
There's gonna be a big plot twist soon so be prepared~
Mirin out☆