Prologue

"K-STAR-M!! K-STAR-M!!" The crowd cheered as a young looking boy entered the stage, his eyes being covered behind soft looking, dark red bangs. Hyunjin gasped at the sight of the boys petite looking body. He wore an oversized shirt that didn't cover the boys left shoulder while a choker decorated his neck and some nice, ripped pants hugged his perfect tights. The black haired male almost drooled at the sight of the singer who grabbed a mic, smiling softly.

"Thank you for coming here tonight, please enjoy the new songs I wrote for you guys!" His voice sounded like honey to the ravens ears. The singer ignored the noisy girls screaming "Star-oppa!!" and "Saranghae Star-oppa!", beginning to sing as the music began to play. Hyunjins eyes widened, he had never heard a voice as angelic as that boys voice. He felt that he was in love instantly, not regretting to let his friend drag him to that club.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

[A/N] That's it for the prologue. The plot for this story was written while I was bored in hospital, I'm already excited to finally being able to write it haha~ English isn't my first language so I apologize for possible mistakes that may happen ^^'
Sorry to leave you guys with this short prologue, I promise to update this as soon as possible!
Byebye, Author-nim out~☆