╰❆20❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

"Chan did you really just adopt Hyunjin too?" Minho gasped as Chan came home with a bunch of documents.
"Yes I did. I couldn't just leave an abandoned child alone. Also, I have big news. It was revealed that Hyunjins mother left him an unbelievable huge amount of money before she passed away. Do you want to tell the others what you decided to do with the money?" Chan asked the raven haired with a smile.

"I uh...I decided to use the money for a mansion. Our mansion. You took me in after my father abandoned me so it goes without saying, that I at least do something like that for my family. Chan and I already worked on how the house will look, it's going to be huge enough to fit 10 people into it so you and Changbin can move in here too Minho. My mother was truly rich, she left enough for me to build an entire mansion." He smiled with a hint of sadness, but still looking extremely proud.

"Hyunjin I don't know what to say" I hugged the elder and put my forehead onto his shoulder.
"You don't have to say anything, it's enough that you are hugging me" He chuckled and put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I ignored the 'aww's coming from the others, nestling into the warm embrace of my boyfriend.
"You two are so cute together, my poor gay heart can't take this cuteness" Minho whined dramatically and grabbed his chest, posing as if his heart was in pain. I giggled a bit and let go of Hyunjin.

"It'll be strange to leave this apartment after 4 years behind us..." Woojin muttered quietly. I heard how Hyunjin chuckled and wrapped his arms around my cousin, cuddling him with a smile.
"Should I call you eomma now?" He teased, earning a kick against the leg from the silver haired.
"Oh hell no not you too, I'm a manly man!" Woojin pouted but still wrapped his arms around the raven haired.
"Welcome as a part of our family Hyunjin, I'm glad that you chose us and your feelings for my cousin over your father."

"Woojin as cute as it is that you accepted my boyfriend in our family, can I have him back now?" I pouted, earning a giggle from my cousin. He pushed Hyunjin towards me, smirking a bit. I sighed and grabbed Hyunjins wrist, pulling him with me in our currently shared room.
"So why didn't you tell me about the mansion?" I pouted, settling myself on his lap as he sat down on our kings sized bed.
"I wanted to surprise you, a true star like you deserves a mansion. As one of your meteorites I'm proud to be able to give you a whole mansion as a gift." He leaned down and kissed me with a wide smile.
"Aish you flirt really can't stop embarassing me" I chuckled and buried my face in his neck, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"I know that you love me" I could literally feel the smirk on his lips, hitting his chest lightly with one hand.
"Oh shut up Hyunjin" I buried my face a little deeper into his neck, trying to hide the blush that painted my cheeks a light red.
"Then make me shut up" He teased, one hand resting underneath my chin lifting it up. I let out a small sigh, shutting the raven haired up with a passionate kiss. One of my hands found its way to the back of his head, playing with the silky locks of his dark hair as he kissed back.

I pulled away after a while, pouting cutely.
"You truly love me" He smirked and pressed a bunch of short, loving pecks all over my face, making me blush even more than before.
"Holy Jae I love you so much Seungmin...Be mine forever, yeah?" He whispered in between the pecks, his hand which rested underneath my chin now caressing my cheek lovingly.
"Then never ever let me go Hyunjin" I replied with a smile and giggled.
"Fine. You're mine and I'm yours, deal?" He asked softly. I smiled and nodded, wrapping my legs around his waist.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Aye lovebirds wake up you two should go to school again" Minho shouted as he entered my room. I let out a groan, hiding my face in Hyunjins pajama.
"Shut up Minho" I groaned, hugging Hyunjin a bit tighter. The elder slept like a baby, cuddling me as if I was a really huge living plushie.
"No you need to go to school. Stand up, Hyunjin will wake up once his human plushie is gone." The blonde scolded, walking towards the huge bed in the middle of my room. That obviously wasn't a good sign.