╰❆3❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

"Seungmin open the door, dinner is ready. You won't get food if you don't come out of your room now" I heard Chans voice from outside my room, ignoring him with a sob. I wasn't in the mood for food now, even if Chans cooking was the most delicious food in the world. I heard how he walked away, sighing quietly. I snuggled my face into my blanket, quietly crying again.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

Next morning I woke up early, leaving my bed quickly. Ignoring the fact that my head hurt I went out of my room, looking into my cousins room. He was peacefully sleeping in his boyfriends arms, the sight made me chuckle lightly. They were so cute together, it was almost unfair for brokenhearted people like me. I quickly went into the kitchen, drinking a glass of orange juice.
"Seungmin you should search for a shovel... That you can make your own grave with it" I whispered to myself, going back into my room where I grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and my school uniform. I quickly took a shower and dressed myself afterwards.
"Seungmin are you ready for school?" Woojin asked softly. I just nodded, following my cousin to his car.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

At school I went to my locker and grabbed the books I needed, hoping not to be harrassed by Hyunjin again. I carried the books to literature classes, biting my lips as I saw Hyunjin talking to mr. Park. He looked pretty upset which definitely wasn't a good sign. I sat down on my seat and nervously nibbled on my bottom lip, careful enough not to hurt it.

Mr. Park left the classroom after a while, making me even more nervous. The other students where still with us here but they didn't care if someone was bullied.
"You little shit ruined everything!" I lowered my head as the handsome boy shouted angrily at me. He grabbed my hair and pulled at it, just like he did every day. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain.
"I bet this was all your idea just to ruin me" He barked, letting go of my hair. I didn't dare to look up at him, waiting for him to go away.

"Look at me you ugly shit, I'm talking to you!" I felt how one of his big hands grabbed my chin, lifting it up a bit. I looked up at him with fearful eyes, almost tearing up again.
"I didn't want to do this Hyunjin...It was the teachers idea..." I whispered, biting my lips again.
"As if I would believe that you stupid hoe!" I cried in pain as I felt his hands around my neck, choking me with them. I squeezed my eyes shut again, waiting for him to let go.

"Hyunjin stop, you're going to far! He can't breathe you idiot" I heard one of his friends shout, feeling how he stopped the choking. I gasped, my body shaking in fear. The older leaned down and whispered in a dangerous tone.
"We will talk later."

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N]Wattpad has finally stopped to hate me, yay~
I know this chapter is pretty short but I sorta suffer from writers block, sorry
Mirin out☆