Copyright statement

Copyright ©

I never thought I'd fall in love ©

© 2012 Mshotstuff

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. According to section 34(4) of the copyright act, specific penalties will be decided by the court. Section 35(1) states that an infringer is liable for the financial gain made through infringement, and "such damages to the owner of the copyright as the owner has suffered due to the infringement" The infringer is liable to go to jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, Skyarlette and any other original characters that this story may contain is under my use only and may not be used in any other way without my permission. The only exception I will allow is either a spin off or fan fiction based off my characters. If this is the case, please message me and we can sort things out! I'd hate for anyone to go through a misunderstanding of people thinking my work is being copied :) 

ENJOY~