Love Again #1 ♥ 《A Hood Love》

THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES SO THERE ARE MANY MANY ERRORS AND MISSPELLINGS❗IF THIS IS A BIG ISSUE STOP READING NOW.

If not continue thanks for reading Loves!✨

{Anika's POV}

"Do you want to see mommy mad?" I asked my 2 1/2 year old daughter Shay.

I got a phone call while at work that Shay was miss behaving. Obviously she put glue all over some little girls drawing. Then she was refusing to apologize or communicate with the teacher.

"No mommy" she said looking down at her hands.

I lifted her head up with my right hand so that her face was directly alined with mine.

"So what do you have to say for yourself". I asked

"Ereybody eles gets to mayke cards for der daddy's buhh me". she said tears flowing from her eyes.

I had just realisized today was June 15 fathers day. I dreaded this moment for the last two and a half years. The day my baby girl would ask where her daddy was.

Although Shay was only two and a half she had the mind of a 21 year old. Me being 21 myself she was alot to take on. She is a deva a sweet and shy one to strangers. She looks just like her daddy attitude included. The only thing she got from me is her hazel brown eyes.

"Listen babe that still is not a good reason to be mean know you go apologize. We will talk when you get home." I said giving her a gentle hug and kiss.

She whiped her eyes before walking over to a pretty mixed girl sitting alone drawing something. I could see her saying something then smiling and taking a seat next to the her.

"Is she okay?" Mrs.Ana Shay's teacher asked standing next to me.

"I don't know" I said truthfully "I'm a single mother. Shay's never even met her real dad and never will. This is the first time she's brought her daddy up. I guess seeing everyone eles with a daddy made her wounder where her's was".

Mrs.Ana was silent for a moment then she finally spoke.

"Not to pry but where exactly is her father" she asked

My heart speed up as I thought about the day that changed my life.

2 1/2 years ago

[Flashback]

"King stop it" I said giggling

"Naw moma let me" he said continuing to plaint kisses all over my huge belly.

"King you know I'm to big for all of that" I said

He stoped and looked at me his eye brows furrowed.

"So what's that suppose to mean" he asked his voice suddenly deeper than before.

"It means I'm 7 months pregnant" I said pointing to my growing belly "Buhh you still continue to tempt me sexually"

"So you sayin just cause you pregnant I can't show you effection or make love to you?" he asked rubing his big hands across my swollen thighs.

"N-No" I said shivering from his touch it's weird how he still had that effect on me even though we've been together for almost two years.

He was about to say something eles when his phone rang.

He answered

"Yo nigga this betta be good"

"------------"

"Da fuck"

"--------------"

"Ight bet"

"--------------"

"One"

After hanging up he was tense and his jaw was clenched.

"I gotta head out real quick" he said leaning down for a passionate kiss.

I wanted to asked what was wrong but I could tell he wasent in a good mood.

"Be careful" I told him holding his face in between my hands.

"Don't I always" he said plainting one last kiss on my belly.

Not even seconds after he steped out the door I heard multiple gun shots fired.

Getting up as fast as I could I wobbled over to the front door. Opening it I saw King's limp body on the ground. I rain to him sitting next to him on the ground. I pulled out my phone dialing 911. I told them my adress and everything that was going on and they said they would be here as soon as possible.

While waiting I gently set his head on my lap.

"You gotta stay awake baby the baby needs you,I need you" I continued to say while rubbing my shaking hands over his face.

He opened his eyes just enough to were I could see how light and beautiful they where.

"I love you ma, take care of her" he said closing his eyes again.This time they didn't open back up.Coughing up more blood his heart beat finally stoped.....

[End Of Flashback]

"Are you okay Ms.Jones?" Mrs.Ana asked me snaping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine I should get back to work though" l said headed outside to my BMW.

Money was okay I was making it from month to month. I work at the hospital but the pay still ain't the best. There is no extra money left all that goes to food and gas.

But anyways i'm Anika Jones i'm 5'2 long thick dark brown hair.Hazel brown eyes and I'm blexican black/Mexican. My mom being Mexican and my dad black. My mom past away when I was10 so I know very little Spanish. I use to be what you called "thick" but know these curves are just ridiculous. Since I had Shay everything on me grew.....in a good way.

"Get to work Ms.Jones" my boss Mr.Daniel's said walking past my desk. I hate this place I can't wait to go pick up my baby girl I swear she's the only thing that keeps me sane.

So that was the first chapter....

How do you guys like it so far?

Should I keep going?

I want to know "YOUR" opinion

VOTE/COMMENT

Thxs for reading loves, sorry for mistakes.

~REES~♥