One big step

Chris POV

August 6th

This day is the day I change my family's life for good. I texted in the guys group chat I made for this planning in what I'm about to do.

Me: Y'all niggas ready?

Josh: Ima ready  just going to drop off the kids at auntie pearl house.

Jordan:Ready

Anthony: same

Me: Ight meet me at the house.

We sent the girls out on a spa day for the whole day so I can get everything planned out without having to sneak around. We all going to go get hair cuts and line up for the first night of the week. Everybody arrived at the house within a couple of hours leaving 4 hours to get ready. "Ight so here's what we gone do get our hair cuts and then go get our suits then have the girls get ready now because I know they gone take years." I told them. "Ok I'll call Aries and tell them to get ready." Jordan said calling her. "Bae y'all get pretty and get dressed up we talking y'all out tonight, somewhere fancy." He told her. "Ight love you too bye." He said before hanging up. "She said ok they'll be ready in two hours. "Ight let's go." I said as we all got into my Benz truck. "So what I supposed to say to Naida?" Josh said causing all of us to suck our teeth. "Nigga it ain't that hard just be like you my girl tonight no if and or buts about it." Jordan said causing us to laugh. "Whatever man." He said as I drove down the highway. "Nah for real man just pour your heart out to her girls love that shit." I told her as he nodded. It's been a couple of weeks since Him and Nadia been working on their relationship like all hugged up and cuddle up and kissing but they haven't admitted they wanna be together. We pulled up to the barber shop. We all had appointments at the same time so we can have time to get ready. We all got lined up and shaped up and out of the chair within 30 minutes. "Ight next stop my shop." Jordan said as I headed in the direction of it. "Wait nah we an just wear regular clothes like this because I don't want it to be that obvious. We all had on something decent for us to go out to eat. "Even better cause a nigga hungry." Josh said. "Call and see where they at." I told him as I pulled over to the gas stations to fill up my tank. I stayed in till I found out where they were. "Aye where y'all at?" Josh asked putting them on speaker. "We at your house waiting on y'all." Nadia to him. "Well let me hurry up." I said getting out swiping my card then pumping the gas. I finished getting back in. I made a U turn going into the direction of Josh's house. "So josh you wanna tell her before we get to the restaurant or now." I asked him. "I don't know I'll ask her whenever it comes out." He said looking at his phone. We made it to his house seeing our beautiful dates standing outside having the neighbors take their pictures. Amber had on a burgundy Swede dress with a slit on her right leg all the way up to her thigh with silver heels. We all got out admiring them Amber came up to me hugging me neck. "Damn girl out here looking like a goddess." I said in between kissing her. It's about to be the night of her life.
.

.

.
Josh POV.
I got out seeing Nadia is a sexy ass sky blue mid-thigh dress with thin straps. I grabbed her hand spinning her around as she laughed. "Dayum." I said looking at her curves as she laughed. "Stoop." She said putting her hand over her face as I recorded her. "Lord thank you." I said to the sky as she hugged me torso. "Ight y'all let's head out the restaurant like a hour away." Chris said as we walked our ladies to the cars. "Wait wait I wanna call and see what my bunny boos doing." She cooed at the phone calling them. "Bae auntie pearl got them chill out they good." I said taking her phone as she moved her hair out of her face. "Fine fine fine." She said as I opened the door for her. We got in following Chris Jordan and Ant as we headed to the restaurant. "You look good." I said looking at her putting on her lipgloss in the mirror of the car. "Thanks you look good too." She said side eyeing me. I focused on the road as she recorded her self on Snapchat putting me in the video. "So what y'all up to?" She asked me like she know something. "What? We can't tease y'all out?" I asked her laughing. "Yea But y'all been acting weird all day and I see you got a hair cute sexy ass." She said touching my hair laughing. "It look good don't it?" I said to her making her laugh more. "Don't start you always wanna get cocky." She said shaking her head. The whole ride there we talked about the kids because  she missed them and it only been an hour. "I just miss my babies so much with their cute selves oh my god." She said scrolling through picture of them. "You ain't been away from them for them that long and you already whining." I told her as we pulled into the valley parking. We all ended up getting parking spaces next to each other. We all got out and took pictures. Then we went inside to get our tables. This is something I wanted everybody involved in. "Reservations for Christian Williams." Chris said as she nodded and lead us to our table in a private room area. I pulled out Nadia's chair for her and pushed it back in as she sat. I sat close next to her as she looked at me in suspense. "What?" I said as she got in my ear. "What y'all up to Wilson?" She said trying to sound like my coach making me laugh. "You'll see just chill." I whispered back to her as she smiled. "Ight lets talk about old good memories we had with each other." Chris said. "Ok I'll start I got a good one." I said rubbing my hands together looking at Nadia as she laughed and rolled her eyes. "Y'all remember when we was at the party when we first started talking to Nadia and Amber?" I asked Chris as he laughed and nodded his head. "Oh yeaa when she cried cause you kissed her. You was bold for that one." He said cause us to laugh even more. "Haha y'all funny." She said sarcastically but she was laughing. "That's how we knew you were crazy." I told her as she mushed my arm. "Oh nah I gotta good one." Chris said looking at Amber as the food came. "I remember when Amber socked my ass right in the lip. Felt like a mans hand." He said as Amber covered her mouth laughing. "Omg I'm- STILL NOT SORRY." She said as everybody at the table laughed. "Damn man it ain't got too many memories with this one." Jordan said looking down at Aries and she smile. "Y'all still got time to make some." I told them as they agreed. "Ight Ight y'all I got something I really wanna do tonight to make the night another good memory." I said standing up at the end of the table. "What are you doing?" Amber asked me smiling. "Amber my life before you was a wreck and your love was the only thing I cared about and what actually made me happy. Now to this day I can't see myself without you can't even imagine it." I said as she smile and giggled. I snuck my hand into my pocket without anyone noticing. "I just wanted to thank you for being the love of my life the mother of my kids and." I stopped that getting on one knee in front of her as her mouth fell open. "My soon  to be wife. Will you marry me Amber Reed?" I asked her as tears fell from her eyes as I opened the box showing the rock I got her. "Yes yes yes! I'll marry you Christian Williams!" She said happily crying uncontrollably hugging me tightly without letting go. "Amb you gotta let go so I can put the ring on your finger." I said as everyone laughed. "Y'all fuckers knew about this?" She asked the guys still crying as they laughed. "Oh my gosh Chris I love you so much I didn't even expect this." She said kissing me. "I love you more baby." I told her as she hugged me again. "I'm getting married I'm getting married!" She Sung out as we laughed more. "Yup ya boy finally popped the question." I said dapping all the guys up. "Oh my god my bestie getting married! she getting married!" Nadia sung out wiping her tears.

Amber's POV

I admire my big rock sitting pretty on my fingers. Tears begin to form in my eyes all over again. "Christian can you really believe out of all of us at the table you proposed first?" I asked him as he stared at me. "Right like Chris used to be childish now he's a dad and soon to be husband you go boy!" Nadia said as we all laughed. "Yea her and my sons really changed my life." He told us as we all awed. "I already know what color I want y'all to wear, yellow." I told them as they nodded. "Damn y'all ain't even been engaged for 25 minutes and you already planning." Jordan said shaking his head. "Shut up Jordan." I told him as he laughed. "You know I love you sis do ya thing. I'm happy for you." He said as I high fived him. I couldn't ask for a better family than these people sitting at the table right now and my boys. They have given me a family that I never even imagined having and I appreciate them for everything that do. After we all ate we left, Chris, Josh, Nadia and I went to josh aunts to get the kids then we all headed to our own places. Chris took Cameron out of the car and I took Caleb. We got out of our clothes and into our night clothes getting into bed just to cuddle. "Chris you're such an amazing everything to me." I said smiling against his chest as we lay in bed.  "Save it for your vows baby." He joked as we laugh. "Trust me babe it's gone be a lot better at the wedding you ain't heard nothing yet." I told him as he turned off the lamp. I may go through hell and back through out my life but at least I know I got him and my kids to bring happiness back.