Chris

Chris POV

well as yall already know I'm Christian Williams but I go by Chris. I'm 22 and 5"8. I'm not into sport like Josh but I'm active I exercise. ima get amb to start with me lol. i lived in a foster home.me and Josh been best buds since we were 10 or 11. we was big dreamers. When high school came around we lost contact with each other but we reunited in college I'm going to be an personal trainer for athletes so I can help my nigga out. I like Josh.
.
.
.
.
Chris POV

Amb been staying at my house for a while and we happy with it .last night I gave her what she wanted and now today she gotta work. I'ma go in with her since I ain't got shit else to do. "ok babe I'm ready to head out." she yelled coming from down stairs."ight lemme grab my keys headed out the house and locked up opening the passenger door for my girl and got in the driver's seat and headed out. "kiss it kiss it better baby!" she sang loudly while we locked hands. To be honest I hate that song with everything I have in me, but when she sing it, it's on cuz I do exactly what that song say to her. we arrived to her salon and there was a lime out the door. "bae you coming in or what?" she asked getting out the car. "yea look like you making big banks bae." I said slapping her ass as we walked in. "all the ladies just stared at me. I walked in the back and sat in her office cuz I know if I even looked at one of them women I would have expected got slapped.
.
.
.
.
Amber's POV
3:34pm
4 hours passed and I was still doing hair while nadia was in the makeup studio. "aye ima go to McDonald's you want something." chris said walking out my office. "yea I want a 10 piece with a caramel frappe please."I said sewing her one my clients tracks. "Ight" he said walking out. "OK girl you all done."Ight said to her. "OMG thanks girl you made it look so natural I know I will be be coming back." she said. "OK have a nice day ,next."I said as a curvaceous women sat in my seat." I wanna a touch up" she said with a stank face."OK" I said giving her a stank face back. I started up the hair sink to wash her hair, then got the shampoo."OK come over here and sit in the chair." I said as nice as possible."ugh why the water so hot can you fix that?" she said making me roll my eyes."OK I'll fix it."I said. I fixed the water and started to shampoo her hair,fortunately she shut the fuck up. I finished washing her hair and she sat back in the big chair. I clipped her ends then blow dried it,then flat ironed it and she was done and paid me. As she was walking out Chris was walking in "oh hey Chris right?" she asked him in a flirtatious, feeling in his chest. I cleared my throat loudly to catch they attention. They both looked at me but she had that same stank face on. "ma'am image have to ask you to leave we're closing soon."I said with a fake smile. "I won't be coming back here but Chris here's my num-" he interrupted her." Babe here's your food." he said emphasizing babe. "thank you baby. I said before locking lips with him while she watched. she stormed out of the salon causing me to laugh. "what a slut." I said still laughing head towards my office with Chris following me. I sat behind the desk and he sat in the chair in front. "did you know her or something?" I asked him eating one of his fries. "wayyy long time ago we was a thing I think it was 9th grade year."he said. "oh she always coming in here being a bitch I be ready to drown her in the sink."I said being serious making Chris laugh. "man don't worry bout that she ain't shit to me never was she was just one of my hoes in high school but she caught feelings so I dropped her." I thought to myself for a sec why she at me. "well keep your ex hoes in check before I knock her ass to the ground I'm ready to go now." I said getting up as u finished my food, grading my purse. "bae why being so distant all of a sudden."he asked me, I was kinda being distant because that girl got me thinking."I aim to being distant just ready to go."I said not looking back. "ight whatever." he said shaking his head.When we got out the shop I locked it up and headed to the car and opened the door by myself. "yea somethings up with you cuz you never open your door by yourself but ima leave you alone." he said pulling out the drive way. "mhm" I simply said. The whole ride home it was quiet. I got out the car and stood at the front door waiting for him to come unlock it. Chris looked at me and sighed shaking his head and headed upstairs . I went in and sat on the couch and turned on my favorite movie Beyond the Lights. and unfolded my blanket my grandmother gave to me when I was younger and wrapped it around me. A couple minutes later Chris came down stairs in a plain-t with grey sweats. and brought me mine to put on. I put them on and wrapped myself back in my covers not saying a word. "he sat next to me and turned off my movie."yo why the fickle you turned my movie off I said trying to take the controller from him but he wouldn't give it to me."what's up with you and this attitude? was it that girl?"he said."it's the fact that yell has something and she was one of your hoes. what does that make me Christian?" I asked him. "oh my God are you serious Amber? man you trippin for real you are my girl the world knows that by now." he said grabbing my chin making me look at him. "I don't know she just threw off my whole night." I said tryna move his hand."I'm not gone let your face go til I get my kiss." he said smiling causing me to smile and kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me while I was still in the covers as I laid on his chest. "are you gone turn back on my damn movie?"I asked him making him laugh turning it back on. "I love you amb." he said making my look at him. Tears started to flood my eyes thinking that somebody really loves me. "I love you too Chris." I said choking back tears. We sat there all night watching movies.