get away

Amber pov
.
.
.
"Why you can't answer your phone where the fucking you at its 3 am." Chris yelled through the phone. Chris and I have been arguing worse than we used to over the pettiness shit like being out. I had to get out the house before I just break down. "Don't worry about where I am." I said calmly back to him. "Ight amb whatever." He said hanging up. I threw my phone in the back seat and parked in my dad's driveway. I haven't talked to my dad since I moved out years ago. I got out and knocked on the door nervously. It opened and a familiar face popped up, it was the girl with the stank ass attitude. "What do you want?" she said mugging me. "Bitch this my dad's house why the fuck you here? Dad!!" I yelled pushing her out the way. "You can't just walk in here and he not your dad." She yelled "shut the fuck up you boogie bitch." I yelled back as I ran into my dad. "Amber watch your mouth and what the hell going on here."he asked us. "Dad she saying you're her dad." The girl said causing me to hesitate. "Dad what the hell she just called you?"I asked him as he sat on the couch. "Girls come sit on couch so I can tell you."I sat on the one person chair and she sat on the other side of the room. "OK so yall are sis-" he said before I stopped him "nope I'm out." I said getting up. "Amber sit back down."he told me and I had to listen. "OK both of you were born around the said time like at least a couple months apart two to be exact."he told us as tears started to fill my eyes. "So you were cheating on my mama?" Me and her both asked at the same time. "Nah bitch he was cheating on my mother." I said as a tear fell from my eye. He sat and stared at me as i shook my head. "It was a mistake amber and she was gone before I can say I was sorry." He said tryna grab my hand but I snatched away. "So ima mistake huh this some Bullshit." She said leaving out slamming the door. "Brea come back."he chased after her. "I don't blame her from walking away." I said walking out and getting in my car. I arrived home and sat in the drive way for a little bit until finally going inside. I walked in and instantly broke down into to tears and thought to myself why. So much things going on in a fucking month. I heard foot steps coming from upstairs so I tried to stop sobbing and white my face before he could catch me. Chris stood in front of me but at a distance but I walked passed him still sobbing a little. "Is that what we gone do now just walk pass each other?" He asked sternly following me upstairs. "Leave me alone Chris." I said quietly and calmly. "Nahh bruh you full of it you act like you don't wanna work shit out or something."he said following me to our room as I stayed quiet as he kept going. "Maybe I should go fuck with brea." He mumbled causing me to stop in my tracks. "What did you just say?" I asked him as his nostrils flared out. "I said maybe I should start fucking with brea." He said moving closers to my face. I closed my eyes for a sec and out of no where I took a shot at his face and punched in right in his jaw and walked back down stairs and went outside. I didn't have in any shoes. I got into my car and cried my eyes out for over an hour. It seems like everything I do or say is never good enough for anybody , when everything goes right for me it always falls apart. I'm really at the point to where I'm about to give up and say I'm don't trying. Chris isn't making things any better and the only reason why I broke down is because he doesn't even know brea is my sister just like I didn't know. I finally went in the house got myself together and went to our room to get some of my clothes. I packed enough for at less a week as Chris stared me down. "Where you going?" He asked me "Don't fucking worry bout it go fuck with brea like you said." I said calmly. "Bae you know I ain't mean that shit out would never ever I'm my life go back with that hoe." He said tryna hug me. "Nahh nigga get off me I'm dead ass." I told him tryna push him but he didn't move. "Amber don't do this yo just come back and we can talk some shit out I don't wanna lose you."he said following me outside where it was raining."nah you should have thought before you spoke." I said trying to open my car door but he picked me up and took me back into to the house. "Christian leave me alone." I yelled as we got back into the house. I couldn't do anything except cry so I sat on the couch and sobbed for a while. "Just tell me what's really going in I never really seen you cry this much before. "It's your stupid ass and my D-dad lying ass and brea is my sister and that shit hurts , my literally like my heart is aching. Christian you hurt me more than my dad did today and I wanted to come home to you to make my day better but you wanna argue. When I tell you I'm so over everything right now." I managed to get out. I know I was looking rough asf but I didn't give af anything. "Oh man now I feel like shit damn amber I really am sorry and this coming from my heart bottom of my heart I love you and ain't shit gone change about that." He said grabbing my hands. "I love you too but I think I'm still to forgiving I mean you're easy to forgive but my dad no i dont think I'll ever forgive him." I told Chris as i laid on his chest while his arms were wrapped around me. "It's prolly gone take you a while to forgive him but you gone have to." He told me as i braided my hair..
.

.

.
Chris pov.

After amber went upstairs I still sat on the couch feeling like straight shit for what I said. Even though she said she forgives me I still feel like I should find a way to make it up to her. I called up big homie to see if he had any tips on making his realationship back to normal. "yo yo waddup" Josh answered. "shiid nun man me and my girl got into a argument and she already had a rough day with her dad and shit. We talked shit out yanno but it still ain't the same I said some fucked up shit to her and she still forgave me but I can't help but to feel like shit even tho she stile me one good time and my lip swollen." I said and Josh bust out laughing. "ahh man nigga got bitch slapped by his girl that's too funny." he said laughing even harder. "fuck you bro but I ain't gone lie shit hurts like hell." I said putting ice on corner of my mouth. "I know I did amber hit like a dude, real talk."he said going to serious mode."yea I know. now let me know what i need to do to make shit normal again."I asked him. "bro to be honest shit ain't gone never be the same it either gets better or worse if I was you I would justill listen to her and let her say what she need to say man be her diary." Josh said as I nodded like he could see me. "yea you right bro sweet ass nigga."I joked. "nah nig sweet for my girl only and I'm just telling you something that I would do if that don't work then beg bro real talk. if you really love her you will beg her." Josh said and I know the nigga for real and what he saying might work but I'll never know til I try. I know she still mad on the inside so ima still keep my distance. I went into our room where she was sleeping beautifully wrapped in her favorite covers that her grandmother gave to her. I took the extra cover out of the closet and went to the living room and laI'd on the couch. Luckily we had a big couch to where I could fit even though shit was uncomfortable but I'll do anything for my girl. About an hour later when I was fully asleep I felt her get on top of me and laid her head on my chest causing me to wake up and groan."my bad didnt mean to wake you but, I can't sleep with out you."she whispered sitting up turning on the lamp. "I rubbed mthe face sitting up with her still on top of me." nah you good but chu good baby?" I asked as she nodded her head yea but her eyes were watering up."Amber if you need to cry gone head and cry cuz the more you hold that shit in the more it shows."I said as she immediately began to cry on my shoulder. I hate to see her cry because no real man like to see their lady cry. I held her in my arms. "if my mama was here nun of this shit would have went this way everything would have been perfect I wouldn't need that man."she sobbed soaking my shirt. "amber listen God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers all of this happned for a reason bae for more miracles to enter your life." I told her as i made her look at me. "bae i know but this hurts my heart and every time I try and forget about and push it aside it seems to pop in my head more." she sniffle. "amber that's the thing to push it aside just talk let it all out bae i dont care what it is tell me it all."I told her but it seemed to goes out the other ear."Ight bae can we just sleep now."she said still crying. "Ight manee." I said laying down as she laid back on my chest and I pulled the covers on us.
.

.

.
8:45am

I managed to slide from under her to get myself cleaned up. My shirt looked like I just got done exercising but it was from amb crying lastnight. Today I got a huge surprise for amber today now I finally get to see her she'd tears of joy after she sees what I got planned for her today. I'm gone take her mind off all stress and negativity. Trust me this gone be a day to remember for my baby. I cooked some eggs, bacon, and some pancakes with fresh strawberries and bananas on top. The pancakes were not good at all so I threw them out and quickly ran to Denny's to get a whole meal for her. She finally awaken as soon as I got back sitting on the couch watching tv. "good morning baby."I said going to the kitchen. "morning." she said dryly. "how did you sleep?" I asked her to start up a conversation but she still ignored me and seem like she pushing me away. "I got some food for you."I said placing it on the table."not hungry."she said quickly as she got up and headed to the room. mane I know I ain't supposed to be thinking about this but sometimes her attitude turn a nigga on I be so ready to put that rod in her, essentially when she gets to talking shit,man oh man. I got myself back to reality and went up stairs as she was in the bathroom doing her hair. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she bumped me with her butt with a huge smirk on her face. "oh that's how we gone play?" I asked before kissing her neck. She finally laughed but still no words, but her laugh was enough for me. she turned around so I leaned in for a kiss and she curved me. "ahh man you dead wrong." I said smacking my lip and shaking my head walking away as she laughed."Ight amb I see how it is."I said as she waved me off going downstairs. I followed her downstairs she was already outside standing in front of a new car smiling, which confused me. "What is this amb?" I asked her. "just something for us."she said smiling walking up to me wraping her arms around my neck."damn amber you got this for us?"I asked again as she nodded her head.