first appointment

Nadia pov.
.
.
.
.

4 months in the pregnancy.

I got out of bed and went to see where Josh was because we wasn't there when I woke up. I went down stairs still no where to be found so I called his phone. "wassup babe." he answered. "hey baby where you went?"I asked him out of curiosity. "I went to get you some soft ice and Dennys like you like it."he said making me smile cuz Im bout hungry asf and plus I missed him. I went back upstairs and went in the bathroom, then took off my shirt. I stood in the mirror and looked at how my body was already changing. My face had a cute glow to where I ain't need no make up. 30 minutes later I was still in the mirror admiring my new mommy body ,when Josh walked in and sat on the bed with my food and soft ice. "thank you baby."I said sitting on the bed eating my ice first then opening my cheesecake pancakes and bacon."you welcome bae and son" he said kissing my pudge."nigga and how you know it's a boy what if it's a girl?"I asked him as he laid out in the bed as i ate."still gone be a daddy's boy or girl." he said causing me to laugh. "nah hell nah you got me fucked up they gone be a mommy's girl or boy." I said starting on my pancakes. "Ight  gone see let's bet on it if they gone be team daddy you owe me a breakfast buffet when you healed up." he said laughing. "Ight cool cool and if they are mommy's child you owe me them new Jordans coming out." I said mimicing his laugh. "ok cool it's a deal."he said as we shook hands and kissed. "baeee rub my feet please."I whined as he smacked his teeth rubbing my belly. "you lucky I'm already down here."he said as he rubbed my feet and I moaned in relief knowing exactly what I was doing. "fuck nadia don't do that." He said causing me to bus out laughing as he hopted up and stopped rubbing my feet. "Joshua please okok I won't do it again just rub my feet!" I whined louder. "man no." he said laying down. "alright then fuck you I'll just call Jordan to do it I know he will."I said walking out the room heading towards his room. "jordyyyy honey can you do me a favor bro?" I asked him while he was all caked up on the phone. "what chu need sis?" He asked me "rub your favorite sis in law feet pleasee."I said it in the nicest way possible, he took a while to answer. "Ight sis gimme a second."he said laughing. "see that's why I love you."I said walking in the living room ,laid on the couch and turned on Orange is the  new black. Josh walked in the living room and sat on the lazy-boy staring at me. "what you looking at ."I said with an attitude. "you, ain't you my girl? I should be able to look at you whenever I please."he threw attitude right back "Ight nadia I'm ready and my bad I was on the phone with this girl."he said laughing at the way Josh and I was looking at each other. Jordan went to the end of the couch where my feet were and did my favor what Josh was supposed to be doing. "Josh manee this yo job but I got her this time."Jordan told Josh as Josh mugged me and I mugged him back. "Nah lil bro she be a total different person when I do it."Josh said locking his lips when I winked at him."ok jordyy thanks you can stop now."I said as he stopped and went to his room.He came back out all dressed up." Jordan where you going?" Josh asked him as soon as jordy touched the door. "I'm just going to stake not shake with this girl."he said. "jordy, you need to go call you p.o before you go anywhere cuz I don't have time to go and get from you jail. Josh said . "Ight dude chill ima do it now."he said calling officer payne. "aye wassup officer payne , see I'm going on a lil dat nun big and I was wondering if you can push my curfew to 10:30pm?"he asked her then out her on speaker. "nah dude not cutting it I'll give you 9:30." she said." Ight thanks ." jordy said hanging up. "wait Jordan ain't you gone need a ride?"Josh asked him. "nah mane my girl drive."he said smiling. "nigga you sound like the girl friend in the relationship." Josh said making me laugh. "well let me whip the audi you dont drive it and I got my license. "Ight man you can have it but be responsible or Im taking my shit back."Josh  said giving him the keys as jordy called up his girl."aye bae don't worry bout picking me up I got my own whip so be ready." jordy said going out the door to the car. "what did I just do."Josh said laying on my belly."you finally let him be an adult that he is josh."I said playing in his curls."yea you right."he said closing his eyes. "oh yea babe I'm going with amb tmrw " I yelled in his ear on purpose. "damn babe you always yelling."he said sitting up in between my legs. "I know I'm just excited she said she gotta huge surprise from me."I said laughing."it betterbe a good one too"he said looking at me smiling. "oh it is for both of us I believe."I said rubbing my belly. "shiid then gone head and go with her tmrw. oh yea and maybe after this one we can have more."he said kissing my belly. "Josh you must have forgotten the you in the NFL you gone be away alot."I said running my hands through his hair. "so bae, yall gone be with me traveling." he said smiling. "ok we'll see how this one turns out." I said with a sigh. About three hours passed, Josh went to bed and I was up watching tv when Jordan walked in the house tripping over his own feet. He hit the ground, laughed but struggled to get back up. "Jordan wtf."I said helping him up. "you missed me?"he slurred his words as i helped him to his room. "you know Josh gonna kill you right?" I told him as he plopped down in the bed. "why I made it home before my curfew."he said laughing still."nah nigga you drunk and you know he gone find out." I told him standing in the door way. "yall act like a nigga ain't grown damn let me live." he stuttered. "boy please you not  even old enough to drink yet and you drove here drunk at that."I said smacking him in the back of his head. "where you went anyway?" I asked him. "I went to hang wit my boys." he said causing me to think back. "and you lied about going out wit that girl too?" I said. "nah I did go with her but she was being pissy so she left then I went over my homeboy house." he said half asleep."lord help me not hurt this boy you need to fix ya self because next time it happens I'm gonna tell Josh you hear me?" I said thoping him on his forehead. "Ight Ight it won't happen again." he said rubbing his head. "better not."I said walking out going into my room. I got in bed and wrap one of my legs around Josh's waist and kissed his cheek.He groaned."who was that at the door?" as he wrapped his arms around me. "oh it was jordy."I said back closing my eyes. "oh Ight good night babe" he said. "good night baby."I said sleepily.
.