Blessings

Aries POV

4:37 a.m

I was awakened by my ringing phone, I groaned answering Jordan. "Jordan, it's 4 something in the morning what you doing calling me?" I asked him in my weakened voice. "I can't sleep and I wanted to talk to you." He said laughing as I smacked my teeth. "You couldn't wait until the morning?" I asked again finally sitting up. "No but I'm actually outside come open the door." He said laughing again like it's not 4 something in the morning. I hung up putting on my slides dragging myself out of bed going downstairs to open the door for my boo. I opened the door he had food and drinks in both of his hands from McDonald's and kissed me before walking in putting the stuff on the kitchen counter as I followed him. "I missed you." He said wrapping is arms around me kissing me. "Yo you just seen me." I said laughing as he showered me in hugs and kisses. "I know I can't miss you." He said putting all his weight on me making me giggle. "I guessss." I said a he let me up and I ate some food. "You was sleep?" He joked. "Nahhh I was flying in a rocket ship." I said sarcastically. "Watch yo tone with me." He said looking at laughing. "You the one came to my house waking me up cause you miss me." I said as he walked closer to me. "So you don't miss me? Ight seeya." He said taking me food and his walking towards the door. "No boo I do miss you come back." I said laughing following towards the door. "Nah you good." He said moving my hands off his arm. "Baby, stop.." I told him with my chin against his chest looking up at him. "Ooo she called me baby." He said laughing coming back inside closing the door back causing me to laugh. "You been baby even before we was together stop flexing." I told him as he laughed hugging my waist. "Sooooooo you staying the night or what." I asked him before he kissed me. "I mean I can if you want me to but I gotta go to work in the morning." He told me causing me to think. "Well take me with you boo." I told him rubbing his broad shoulders. "You always tryna go somewhere." He said chuckling picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist walking me upstairs to my room. "Cause I don't like to be home all the time." I told him as he threw me on the bed getting ready to go to sleep. "Ight you better be up though." He told me taking off his pants and shirt getting in my covers with me. I laid on top of him as he massages my ass putting me to sleep. "Ouch!" He jumped from me biting his chest making me laugh. "Sorry I had too you just looking too tasty." I joked. "That shit hurt but kinky as hell at the same time." He said laughing as I rubbed the spot then laying back down. "I love you boo bear." I told him. "I love you too baby." He said kissing my forehead then going to sleep.
.

.

.

Next morning

Amber POV

"Chrissy, Christina, Christiana." I called out babygirl names as me and Chris sat on the couch writing down names for our baby. "How you know the baby a girl though?" He asked me rubbing my belly. "I don't but we know if the baby a boy it's gonna be Christian jr." I said eating gummy bears and fruit salad. "You right." He said taking the stretch mark rub putting it in my belly rubbing it in. "I can't wait till our baby come Chris oh my gosh." I told him as he smiled at me. "Yea me either gonna give them the world." He said kissing my belly then kissing me. "Babe.. off topic but when are we getting married?" I asked him because I really wanna know. "Bae focus on getting this baby out first then we can talk about marriage." He said sitting up. It seems like everytime I bring up marriage he pushes the subject away. "I know but I wanna get married." I whined as hormones started to kick in. "We will work on that later Amber just focus on the baby right now." He told me as I rolled my eyes. "Chris every time I bring up this subject you push it away. Why?" I asked him, I'm tired of hear my later later later. "I was do it when I feel it's the right time I don't want to just ask you when you know ima ask you. I wanna make it a surprise." He told me making me smile. "Well that's understandable." I said making him laugh. But I really do wanna marry him he's just too good to me to call him my boyfriend I wanna be his wife. "I love you." I told him hugging his neck. "I love you more babymomma." He said laughing. "Can we go get something to eat?"  I asked him as soon as he got up. "Yea where you wanna go?" He asked. "Oo lets go to Denny's or something with good breakfast. I want some pancakes." I said getting up sliding on my slide because it was the only thing I could fit right now. We both got into the car and headed to McDonalds, our favorite. We decided to just go through the drive through and go back home. I began to feel water run down my legs and sharp pains in my back. "Baby I think it's time." I said taking deep breaths in and out as I was told to when this day came. "Shit, ok baby stay calm stay calm." He said more nervous than I am. I called everybody I could to come to the hospital because I wanted all of them there. The contractions worsened every 5 minutes to cry a little. I really can't believe I'm bringing another like into this world this is an amazing moment. "How much time in between contractions Amber?" Chris asked me as I rubbed my belly. "Five to six babe just get to the hospital quickly." I whined resting my head on the head part of the seat. We arrived to the hospital and Chris helped me walk to the emergency room's doors getting a doctor. "She's in labor ma'am." He told the Nurse as she put me in the wheel chair rolling me into a room helping me into bed. Chris sat in the chair next to the bed taking my hand in his wiping the sweat off of my head. "You gone be ok baby." He told me kissing my hand. I screamed feeling the baby coming. "Nurse! Nurse!" I called out as the doctor and nurse ran in. "Ok dad out in the mask gloves and coat were gonna need your help." The doctor told Chris as he follows directions. "Mommy I'm gonna life your legs up on the leg rest to make you more comfortable." She said placing my legs up as I whine in pain. "Ok mommy I need you to start pushing as hard as you can." She told me. I began to push as she began to count. This is where it all starts for me an chris.
.

.

.

.
Chris POV.

"8..9..10." The doctor finished counting the first round as Amber cried in pain causing my nervousness to sky rocket out the roof. I'm really becoming a father today. "I can't no more." Amber said crying more taking my hand. "Y-yes you can baby just keep pushing." I told her as she squeezed my hand pushing more. "I got the head out mommy two more big pushes and your baby will be out." She told Amber as Amber pushed more. I began to here a baby causing my heart to jump more. "A baby bo- mommy there's another one." The doctor said going back telling Amber to push again. "ANOTHER ONE?!" Amber and I yelled. I felt the nervousness all over again. "Ok baby just push." I told Amber wiping her sweat as she cried more. She pushed and pushed and pushed and the other baby was born. "Congratulations you to beautiful baby boys." They told us handing Amber both as I stared at them and her in disbelief. I felt tears form in my eyes thinking about that I'm really father of two now. I thank god for everything we been through and what he's given to me, a beautiful family. A couple of hours passed and we sat in silence with Amber holding one baby and I holding the other. "So what we gone name them?" I asked her as she look at them and smiled. "You can name one and I'll name the other." She told me rocking the baby. I began to think of boy names in my head trying to find the right one. "We can name the one you holding Caleb and this one Cameron." I told her as she smiled. "I love them." She said as I kissed her. "Damn Amber no wonder your belly was growing hella fast." I said as she laughed. "Good thing we bought a crib big enough for the both of them and it's white and yellow. Now all we gotta do is fix the room up as a nursery." She said already ready to get to working. "Bae I'll do it just tell me how you want it and I'll do it all." I told her as she fed Caleb. "I love you so much Chris." She said hugging and kissing my cheek. About to be on daddy duties.

.

.

.

.