Put in Work

amber at the bottom Nadia at the top
.
.
.
Amber's POV

6:36am
.
.
.
I woke up early today because today was my day I'm the hair salon while Nadia takes the Makeup studio. We saving up to just a one huge building so we can have both in one instead of going on the opposite side of Beverly Hills even tho it ain't that far, but still too much. I texted Nadia

Me: Nadi you gotta appointment a 8:00am

Bestie💕:I know and you have one at 9:30am

Me: I know but that's the only one 😢

Bestie💕:girl samee here well at least we have more time to work on our clothing line😊

Me: true but gone head and open up I'm already in the studio

Bestie💕: Ight girl love you

Me: Love you too
.
.
.
When I opened up the shop is was already 8:20 which means I had good-time to sit in my office is had in there and set up the makeup. When I tell you I have thousands of different foundations it's crazy. Just because I had at least 30 minutes to get set up so I sorted the foundation by color. I also cleaned the whole studio which took at least 25 minutes."Wow you early today Sandra." I say to my customer. "yea prom is in 3 hours and I wanna be early I'm already got my hair done from Nadia at your salon and I'm loving it." she says making me smile in excitement."omg thank you for choosing us honey come back anytime."I said as I starting working on her face. It took me an hour to get her face to perfection and she paid and headed out. I was there for only 2 hours which was kinda disappointing. I'm in love with being a cosmetic artist it's my passion and I can just do it all day. I headed out to go to the salon and check on Nadi and the place was packed. "omg thank jesus come help me please." Nadi yelled at me when I opened the door. I thought to myself what a sucess as I took the next client. It was like 30 people there so was had to work fast but careful. Time passe by and I had 13 girls done and out and Nadi and Nadi had her 15 done so she took one. After we finished it was like 4 something in the afternoon and we were exhausted. "girl I'm hungry and tired as hell." Nadi said with her dramatic ass." Ight meet me at stake n shake and text me when you on your way." I told her before starting my car up. "k hope you paying." she laughed. "wow you funny bitch but OK I guess I'll pay."I told her back before going to the house and freshen up. When I got inside I took off my heels and my shirt and went straight to the shower turn on the hot water as the bathroom filled with steam. I washed my self up, got out and dried off. I put my bath and body Works vanilla sented lotion and perfume. I put on my plain white button down crop with my ripped acid jeans with my high top white forces and let my hair flow, grabbed my little white MK shoulder bag. I headed to stake and shake to meet Nadi there. When I arrived there Nadia was already there sitting with some of our clothes sketchings looking at them."awe look at the businesswoman." I joked as she laughed. "shut up and help me our little friend called and said we need to pick out our top three designs." she said excitedly. "oh okay well let me see that skirt with the swirl stitches at the bottom."I said taking that sketch from her. "no let's put the crop with the pockets." I nodded in agreement. "oh yass I forgot about that one and let's do the white tube top with the paint splats." I said as she danced in her seat in excitement. "omg yess now let's pick our bottoms." I looked through that bottoms and one skirt caught my eye, it was the Jean button skirt with the pockets."ooo bitchh this one right hear." I said as Nadi took the sketch from me and agreed." yup that's the one ima call her back and tell her we got our pieces." she said excitedly. "OK but I'm ready to eat let's go order." I said getting up with her and go to the cashier. "me too girl." she said as we ordered our food and went a sat and ate. After we ate our food we head out."aye call me when you get home and tell me what the lady say." I told her pulling off."OK" she said looking down at her phone.