5. The Rush.

Chapter 5- The Rush

I went to the entertainment room where Natalya and her friends would be spending the night for their little slumber party. What the hell was going through Natalya's mind when she disobeyed my orders?

She doesn't respect us! my wolf said instantly.

And that's the same reason why I had to see her to find out what the hell was going through her mind because one, my wolf was extremely pissed that our mate was in the basement, secondly he was angered by Natalya's actions from 'defying' his orders. And lastly, he was angry with me because I chose to walk away from my mate...well he was more than pissed when I just left her standing there. Not to mention the slap that I noticed on----

"Hey baby," Natalya greeted me as I entered the room, "finally you're---" she was about to say but I ignored her and went to the TV to turn it off. Then I looked at the girls.

 "Out," I commanded using my full Alpha command. Some girls looked at me confused while others just looked at Nat.

"Now, leave!" I shouted at them pointing at the door. They were out the door in a matter of three seconds. I took a deep breath before turning to Nat.

"Can you explain to me...WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEND THE ROGUE TO THE BASEMENT?!" I shouted. She flinched and looked down.

"I...I....she disrespected me, Hayden," she said quietly.

I sighed, "You know I don't like when people disrespect me Natalya," I said sternly. Her eyes widen at her full name. Whenever I was talking to her, I always called her Nat or something.

"Hay...Hayden you know I didn't mean to disrespect you, but you should have---" she said but I once again cut her off.

"I don't want to hear any excuses Nat," I said then I sighed, "look, just don't act on anything rash like that until you get facts, o.k.," I said to her. She nodded and ran up to hug me. I sighed and let my arms go around her waist.

"I’m sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad...it's just the things she said to me; they got to me. I'm so sorry," she apologized.

'It's fine, just....try not to---" I was saying but a voice ran through the room.

"Hayden...Hayden!" Conner's voice rang through the room as he entered. I looked up at him.

"Hmmm?"

"I think you need to come down to the basement...now!" he shouted. I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion but I immediately let go of Nat.