Chapter 5

Hello my cupcakes! Enjoy (:

_____________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

She was just so beautiful. How her blond hair danced in the light. How she always had the answers to everything.

Stop it Harry!

I told myself. I was very aware that Angel was taken. I may be a flirt but I would never try to move in on a friends girlfriend. Never. I had dated about a million girls over the summer, but each time all I saw was her face.

Everywhere.

“I dare you to kiss Harry.” Mellissa says. I look at her. Her eyes widen with shock. She stares at Liam for a while. He looks almost nervous. I expect her to back out of it.

The whole room is silence. By silence, I mean pin-drop. Everyone is staring at Angel. Does she do it or does she not? I secretly wanted her to kiss me, but knew it was wrong. She liked Liam. A lot. It pierced a hole in my soul, but it was the truth. She liked Liam. Angel liked Liam. Simple as that.

I should’ve backed off ages ago.

Besides, Liam likes her way more. Liam was the saddest when Angel was told to do that interview. He wouldn’t eat or drink. On tour, when we had all made up, all he talked about was her. Louis had gotten so annoyed he had actually grabbed his face to make him stop talking. [A/n: Like that >>> but with Louis not Harry. Harry would never get annoyed with talking about Angel! Anyway, >>>>]

“So are you going to do it?”. Louis asked. Or has Angel had called him, an overgrown baby.

“Yes.” Everyone, including me, gasped. I looked at Liam. He looked heart broken. I felt bad but couldn’t stop the fireworks going off at the pit of my stomach.

I don’t want her to kiss me.

But I do.

No I’m not that kind of person.

But I can’t help it! She’s perfect.

I watched as Angel leaned in. I wasn’t going to pucker up until her lips were on mine. Angel always has something up her sleeve. Like last time she got a dare like--

Wait! She’s not going to kiss me. She’s going to do what she did last time--

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips landing on my ……nose. Yup, she hasn’t changed a bit. I knew it. I’m glad I didn’t get ‘that’ label, but couldn’t help being a little disappointed.

I can almost feel Liam letting out a breath he didn’t even know he was holding.

“That is not fair!”. Mellissa and Katrina whine.

“Exactly what Lou said when she did that to us.” Zayn says.

“We should get going. It 9:45.” Louise says. “Dibs on not sitting on the squished-ball-position!”.

“Dibs!”. Angel follows.

“Dibs!”. I say.

“Dibs!”. everyone else says. In the end, Niall is the last one.

“&$%^&£”. He curses once more. Talk about potty-mouth.

After that, we all head to the car. In the front it’s Zayn sitting on the seat with Louise on him lap. A blush comes on both their faces as Zayn wraps him arms strongly around Louise. Katrina sits in the driving seat.

It’s my turn to sit on the seat and as Angel comes on, Louis pushes her away and jumps on my lap. Thanks a lot, mate.

Angel rolls her eyes and sits on Liam’s lap. Beside her Mellissa is on Jerome. Niall grudgingly plops down in the front.

“Do you ALL have to come?”. Angel asks making a good point. “One of you could’ve SAFELY dropped us UL Nerds off.”

“She makes a good point.” Niall says. We all shrug as Katrina starts driving. Hope their isn’t an accident or anything…

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Don’t worry. There won’t be one. Or will there? To find out, give me 5 comments! Very short! But it will get better! If I don't make everyone of you happy by the end of this story, I am going to give up writing. Forever.

Bye now, Cupcakes!!!!!!!