Chapter 4 (Part One)

OMG! 100 fans! :D… And you guys finally came through. I was starting to lose hope… and yes, I was only one step away from discontinuing the story. :3 But I’m back Bananas!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

When I get back upstairs, I’m greeted by four very angry faces.

“Where did you go?!”, Jerome huffs. I smile nervously at him. A angry Jerome is the worst. And besides, he’s like my only good friend. I can’t lose him.

“Lets just say,” I reply, “that I made a bad choice and let anger get to me. But I’m glad.” I add.

“What?”, Jerome asks.

“I made up with the boys.” Katrina, Louise and Melissa squeal and hug me. They’re such girl.

“OK guys,” I choke. “I’m going to call up my sister on the computer.” I tell them, heading to the bedrooms.

***

I tell Danny all about getting lost and making up with the guys.

“I’m glad you made up,” Danny tells me.

“Yea I am too.” I say.

“And we are too!”, multiple boys say. I turn to the door to see One Direction, holding multiple bags.

“What was that?”, Danny asks.

“Uh…-”.

“It was us!”, the boys scream, jumping on my bed. Behind the boys are Katrina, Mellissa and Louise. I guess Jerome left.

“Oh my god guys!”, Danny gushes. “I cannot believe it!”.

“Well believe it!”, Zayn shrugs.

“Would you mind if we borrow your sister for a minute?”, Harry asks Danny.

“Sure.” Danny replies, logging off.

“Hey,” I whine, “I was talking.”

“Well not anymore.” Niall says, making Katrina laugh.

“Well then!”.

“Anyway,” Liam says, handing me a bouquet of flowers. “Here’s a little I-am-sorry-I-hope-you-forgive-me-and-take-me-back-as-your-boyfriend present.” I laugh.

“They’re horrible, aren’t they?”, Louis comes up beside me, “I wanted to give you a bouquet of carrots.” my eyes widen.

“I’m fine thanks!”. I say, taking the flowers from Liam and reaching up to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turns his head and pecks me on the lips.

“Hey!”.

“I learnt that from Harry,” Liam laughs.

“You!”, I say, gravely turning to Harry. “Don’t you dare teach him tricks!”. Harry backs away, raising his hands as if I was a cop.

“OK OK!”, he falls to his knees and grabs my feet. “I’m sorry!”, he fake cries, “I didn’t mean to. Give me another chance!”. he sniffs, “Would this make you feel better?”.

He hands me a box wrapped in blue, shiny paper.

“You all got me gifts?”, I ask. They nod. “I didn’t get you anything.”

“Not just you, your roommates as well.” Zayn says. “But we don’t know who that is.” he points to Mellissa.

“Oh,” Mellissa squeals. She introduces herself.

“Sorry about no gifts,” Niall says, “Would you take a Horan Hug?”. Mellissa laughs and hugs him.

***

I went up to Jerome’s room and got him to come say hello.

“Would you like to come to our place for dinner.” Harry offers.

“Only for two hour though,” Katrina says, “School gates close at 10:00”.

“Sure.” Harry shrugs.

We all head to their car. “Wait.” I say, once we’re out of the gates. “This car is only a 5-seater.”

“There are 10 of us.”

“whoops!”, they say and break into a run. I run after them, passing them all out and getting to the back seat. Louis is the next fastest. He runs up to the drivers seat.

Jerome runs up beside me, Liam and Niall on his tail. Leaving, Zayn, Harry and the girls.

“OK!”, Louis screams, getting out, “There are 4 of you and 4 people to sit on.” he sounds like a game show hosts. You know one of those annoying ones. “Nobody say me, I am driving.”

“Grab your seats!”. Louis screams. Running back into the drivers seats.

“Dibs on Angel’s lap.” Harry jumps into my lap.

“Ow!”, I nearly cry out in pain. “Get your butt of me!”.

“No!”. he snarls, digging his bottom into my lap. The girls decide on it eventually Mellissa shyly gets on Jerome’s lap. I have to hold down a giggle. When Jerome looks at me, I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He nearly hits me.

Katrina takes up Niall’s lap. Zayn takes up Liam’s lap [a/n: Ziam moment!] leaving Louise to sit on the floor, squished.

After a very uncomfortable, ten-minute ride, we pull up at the same apartment block I had come to before.

When we enter the building we are greeted by the manager giving the boys dirty looks.

“Whose apartment, so?”, Louis asks.

“Ours.” Harry says. So they live together?

________________________________________________________________________________

There’s another part to this but this is all I had time for. Sorry it’s late.

Note: Dear Wishingona1Dstar, So sorry that your character Louise didn’t get to sit on Zayn’s lap. ):

Thanks for reading! And the 100 fans! Love you all too much! My bananas! :D

PS: Does everyone remember the romance mash ups? Liam and Angel: Lian! (Made by believer of dreams) Harry and Angel were Hangel.

New pairings: Zayn and Louis = Zouise

Niall and Katrina = Natrina

Jerome and Mellissa = Jellisa!