Chapter 15

Sorry for the delay guys! I was a bit busy, updating my other stories. There's a nice song on the side that goes with this chapter

____________________________________________________________________________

Crushed. Torn. Tormented. 

All good words to describe what I felt right now. Harry had come clean with his feelings. Liam had come clean with his feelings too. If I quit on Liam right now, Liam wouldn't blame me. He wouldn't be angry with me. Just sad, over me. 

Looking over, what was the evidence that I was even to be taken with Liam. We had kissed, yes. He hadn't really asked me, nor had we had a date, yet. 

Suddenly, my phone beeps, taking me out of my long line of thoughts. I looked at the screen. A text from Louis. I sighed and opened it. I really wanted nothing to do with him or any of the other boys right now. 

"Come QUICK! Liam's awake and asking for you, AGAIN AND AGAIN!", I read the words, taking it all in. My Liam was awake. Finally. He was awake. It had been two days but it felt like years. 

 My phone beeped again. I looked at the phone, it was Niall this time.

 "Waiting for you outside, hurry up!"

 I quickly put on some shoes and grab my coat, running out of the door and soon out of the building. 

"Oh, you're here," Niall said, opening the door for me and then running to the other side to get in himself. 

 He drove off at top speed, London rain batting against the glass. He stopped at the hospital, and both of us jumped out of the car. I ran into the hospital, Niall falling into step with me. 

"Slow down," Niall said, slightly panting. I ignored him, stopping only when I saw the boys. None of them were looking at Harry. Had he told them? 

 Zayn was sitting on the chair, muttering something under his breath. Louis looked as if his whole world had clashed down right there. He wore a look of pure shock and confusion. 

 Niall beside me was too wearing a hard look. It was the first time I actually thought of him as more than a baby penguin. He looked almost scary, the way he was looking at Harry. I can't say that I blame any of the boys for giving Harry the cold shoulder. He deserved it. What he had done to Liam was beyond forgivable. 

"Where's Liam?", I whispered to Niall, not looking him in the eyes. He was for the first time, intimidating. 

 Niall just pointed to the the door marked 'Room 1445'. I took a deep breath, before running in. I felt sick to my stomach, seeing Liam the way he was, right now. There was a bandaid tied around his head and he had a plaster around his broken collar bone and a boot on his leg. And bruises, well the bruises shone everywhere. 

"There's my little Angel," Liam gave me a tight smile. I shyly made my way to him. I felt as if I didn't know him at all. "How have-"

"Who did this to you?", I interuptted him. I wanted to know if Liam would lie for the 'friend' that had gotten him to this place of would he just rat him out. Liam paused.

"That's not important," Liam shrugged it off, giving me another tight smile. 

"Yes, it is," I said, through clenched teeth. Liam sighed. 

"Angel, there are something better off left uncovered," Liam says, giving me a sincere look. 

"And this is not one of them," I replied, angrily. How could he be nice enough to not rat him out. If I were him, I would have. My eyes softened as I saw the look of pain on his face.

"It was Harry, wasn't it?", I ask him. His eyes nearly pop out of thier sockets. "He told everyone, everything." I tell him. He looks at me, as if waiting for me to say something. "What do you think I should do?", I ask, sighing. 

"What your heart tells you too," I think for a moment. To Liam, Harry is still the best friend in history. What Harry had done to Liam was nothing for him. And I don't want to get in between something so strong. 

Do what my heart tells me to. Well my heart told me that if I left Liam for Harry, it would be a huge mistake. But if I ignored Harry, for Liam, Harry would do something much worse than what he had now. 

I sighed. It was a lose, lose situation. 

The next thing I did, shocked even me. 

"It's over," I said, emotionlessly. I ran out of the door, holding back more tears. I didn't stop to explain  to the boys what had happened inside. Liam would do that much more nicely. 

I just ran out of the doors of the hospital, into the rain, not paying attention to where I was going. 

While running, I tripped over my feet, falling. Feeling unable to get up, I crawled to the nearest bush, resting my head on the surprisingly dry grass. There's probably a shade up or something. 

I pulled out my phone and went to the contacts, deleting the familiar number that belonged to Liam. I stayed in the soft grass for a while, before closing my eyes and falling asleep, tears still in my eyes.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Goodbye, Liam Payne. I'll always love you. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Ello, Ello! I'm starting Secondry School, in seven days exactly! Which means, more homework, more subjects, more studying and sadly, less time update. And until I learn to juggle work with updates, there will be near to no updates. Yup NO UPDATES! 

That could take almost a week, maybe even too. So until then, stay amazing and take care. Also try not to forget me.

¬TheSpiritOfLove :( 

PS: As a 'see ya later' can I get 8 comments and 10 votes?