Chapter 6

Hello my cupcakes! Enjoy (:

_____________________________________________________________

Angel’s POV:

I watched as Katrina carefully drove into a gas station. She had to be extra careful because even one bump could set us off.

“I’m going to get the gas.”

We all got out of our uncomfortable positions.

“Oh, my leg’s asleep.” I moaned, leaning against Liam for support as I could fall on my face. Liam wobbles a little but then eases up. He puts his arm around my shoulders holding me. I smile up at him and catch his eye. He bops my nose. I laugh a little.

“OMG! It’s One Direction!”, a female voice screams. The girl has fake blonde and was wearing really skankish clothes. Was she not cold? It’s like thirty-first of August.

“Would you like something signed?”, Niall asked, sweetly. The girl made a face.

“Not from you!”, the blonde said. “I don’t consider you a part of 1D”. The sweet smile disappeared from Niall’s face. By the look on his face, it was obvious this was not the first time this had happened.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”. Louise stole the words from my mouth.

“It means,” Blondie rolled her eyes, “that Niall is a talent less loser who doesn’t belong in One Direction.” I gasped. How could she say something like that? To someone as nice as Niall? I looked over to Niall. He was looking at his feet. He was definitely on the verge of crying.

“You know what?!”, I said, breaking free of Liam. “Niall does belong. Maybe not to you, but to everyone else here, he does belong. Niall is the funniest, most sweetest, nicest person in this world. And if you can’t see that you don’t deserve to call yourself a Directioner.” I went to stand beside Niall.

“Who are you?”, the Blonde said, she turned to the guys. “If you guys were forced to hang out with a fan, you should have chosen someone much prettier.” She smirked at me. I raised my eyebrow.

“At least, I’m not a fake blonde.” I snapped. She nearly fainted. It was clear that she had never been stood up to. Especially by a complete stranger. She huffed and ran away.

As soon as she was gone, I hugged Niall. There were crystal tears in his blue eyes now.

“You know that girl is going to send hate on you on Twitter, you know.” Niall said.

“Well,” I replied. “That’s going to be hard since I’m not even on Twitter!”. Niall laughed and hugged me back.

“What about us?”, Louis whined. I rolled my eyes in Niall’s chest and opened up my arms, just to be swarmed by hugs.

“You too Louise.” Zayn says.

“We love you Niall”, Liam says. I smile up at him. These boys are the best of friends and I hope nothing sabotages that.

Harry’s POV:

It was so sweet of Angel to stand up for Niall. Lots of fans have done that to the poor thing and we always stand up for him. But this time, it was Angel. She was an amazing person.

“Guys?”, Katrina says. “Why the hugs?”. We all break apart and Niall goes over and hugs Katrina. It’s obvious that Niall likes Katrina. Liam wraps his arms around Angel’s shoulder.

I feel as if a hundred bricks have been dropped on me. Maybe even millions. Is it wrong that I feel it should be me who wrapped their hand around Angel’s shoulder. It almost kills me the way Angel smiles up at him.

I swallow my sorrow and sit in the car.

“What’s wrong with you, mate?”, Louis asks, setting his bum on my lap.

“Your big butt!”, I joke, hiding my pain.

“Excuse me!”, Louis screams. “My behind is perfect! Not too big, not too small!”. He huffed.

“You two are like an old couple,” Louise commented.

“What about Liam and I?”, Zayn asks.

“I’m taken!”, Liam yells out, putting his head on Angel’s neck.

“Next time, only one of you come collect us.” Katrina says, “Do you know how scared I was driving?”. Mellissa petted her friends back.

“OK, well,” Louise said. The boys and I start to turn away.

“Wait!”, someone calls behind us. We all turn to see Angel.

“What are you guys doing this weekend.” She looked at Liam while talking, meaning she only wants to know about what Liam is doing.

“Well Louis and I are going golfing.” Liam says, in a love voice. More bricks.

“Can I come?”, Angel perks up. Louis laughs at her.

“Golfing isn’t like putting on a earring, Love.” Louis jokes, “It requires skill. And it’s not mini golf either.”

“Yea,” Angel says, “I get it. Big Boy Golf.”

“You can come,” Louis shrugs, “But don’t expect us to go easy on you.” Angel raises her eyebrow. Liam kisses Angel’s cheek and sits down in the car’s front seat.

“You can always hang out with me at the mall.” Harry offers, “And the other boys as well.” I add, suddenly forgetting their names.

“I rather kick their butts in golf.” Angel winks and grins. My guess is she knows how to play golf.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hello lil ones! Finally got time to update! :D And no accident, yay? Please read Two Tamed Minds by the FanfictionGnome. She is an amazayn writer. Her story is so-o-o-o-o-o original! :LL (: (; :D xD L: