Chapter 3

HELLO! People of the Earth! I come in PEACE!

______________________________________________________________________________

Looking into those brown eyes, denial just becomes a word. You can’t deny the owner of those eyes. Not when you’re terribly and awfully in love with him.

Five minutes,” I say, stepping back. He takes a step towards me, causing me to take another step back.

Angel please,” Liam says, “Give me a chance.”

A chance?”, I nearly scream, “I gave you a chance!”, I take his hand and take him out of the building, so nobody can hear us.

I gave you a chance even after my life nearly became a living hell!”, I say, tears forming in my eyes. “All because of you.” I’m in hysterics by now. Before they came into my life, I rarely ever cried. Although, the water I was swimming in was rough, I swam. Now my life is starting to get back on track and here I am crying at every little thing.

He grabs me by the shoulder to calm me.

Angel,” he whispers. “Angel please calm down.” I take a deep breath.

An-”, I put up my hand to stop him. I shrug his hands off of my shoulders and then turn to my heel. I don’t need to nor do I want to listen to his ‘reasons’.

***

I just wonder around the streets for a while until I’m sure he must be gone. I then take the way that I came from but instead of finding a school I find a bunch of trees. I guess, I’m lost. I look around where I am at the minute. The place is deserted. Worst of all, I don’t remember how to get back to where I was. This is not good.

I have no phone. No purse. No money. This is worse than bad. I sit down on a ledge and run a hand through my blonde hair.

Think Angel!

I say to myself. I’m lost. I’m new in town. I have no idea where anything is. So the only thing to do is call out for help. And literally call.

HELLO!!!!”, I yell. No reply. I look around me. It’s nearly three judging from the sun. I groan the only thing I can do it wait. I feel so stupid! I could’ve easily kicked him out rather then running out myself! STUPID! That’s me!

***

I’m blank. According to my watch its been one hour! I’ve tried to find my way out but ended up getting lost. Thank god I didn’t wear heels.

I took another turn and entered a lane. What I saw there nearly made me scream! At the end of the lane was a building that looked either like a pen house or a fancy apartment block. In the front door was written ‘Apartment Complex’.

There has to be a payphone in there. Or something! Anything. I’m about to open the front gates when a hand pushes it open for me.

M’lady,” a familiar voice says. I turn to see a boy with curly hair and dazzling green eyes. Harry. I grimace. I go to the other door and push it open. I would’ve walked away, but I can’t walk anymore. What is he doing here anyway.