Chapter 9

Hello, Hello! How’s it going?! :D

__________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

I ran after Angel, grinning like an idiot. Finally! I’m getting some alone time with her. I’m not going to try anything on her. Just a bit of harmless flirting.

When we got out of the giant gate, I looked around to see that Lou had taken one of the two cars. The mall isn’t far. I finally decided to walk to the mall.

“Angel, do you want to walk?”, I asked. Angel turned to look at me and nodded. I took her wrist and led the way. Wrist-grabbing was just as good as hand-holding. She twisted her wrist, trying to get it out of my grasp. I let go.

“Sorry,” I muttered, “I didn’t realise I was holding it, still.” She nodded, but didn’t say anything. Minutes passed in silence.

“How far is it?”, Angel asked, breaking the silence.

“Just five more minutes.” I replied, looking at the concrete screen.

***

When we got to the mall, Angel grabbed my wrist and ran through the entrance of the mall.

“So where are we going first?”, Angel says, letting go of my wrist. I look up with my signature grin.

“Where do you want to go?”, I asked. She looks around the three-storey mall. Her mouth forms in a ‘O’ once she sees how large the building is.

“Wow.” she breathes out. I smile at her amazedness. It’s cute. No Harry! Stop! She’s with someone else. And that someone else is your best friend! the voice in my head says. But how can you resist someone like her? She’s beautiful, irresistible and intelligent.

She hadn’t fallen for me the day we met. And still hasn’t. I found that to my annoyance but also found it attractive. She was nothing like the girls I ever flirted with. She didn’t flirt back, or even blush. I sigh and look at her. She’s still gawking at how big London Mall is.

She looks at her left and then smiles. She’s looking at the little art shop at the corner. It’s easily missed when you look at where it’s situated. It’s situated between Jack Wills and Primark. The boys and I hadn’t even noticed it until Liam had pointed it out.

Liam loved art. He hadn’t told the fans yet, but he had a liking for art. It wasn’t his passion, like Zayn. But he still loved it.

“I want to go there!”, Angel says, pointing to little art store. It was Mrs. Greens Arts And Crafts. You could get anything to do with art there. Liam liked spending time in there while the rest of the boys and I went to Jack Wills or Nandos.

Zayn’s POV:

Liam and Niall went to Nandos after a while, leaving just Louise and I. Niall went to Nandos for his usual reason but I think Liam went in hopes of seeing Angel afterwards. Nandos was situated right beside London Mall.

Louise set up her laptop on the table while I watched. She sat down on a chair and opened her books. I quickly made my way to her.

“What’s you doing?”, I asked, making small talk.

“Homework”, she replied, not looking up.

“How much do you have?”, I asked her. She still didn’t look up. She just took out her note book and started writing.

“A lot.”

“Would you make time for coffee,” I ask, regretting it straight after. What if she says she’s too busy. “With yours truly.” I add. She stops writing and looks up to me. A small smile spreading through her perfect face. She puts her blonde hair behind her ear.

“I think I can spare a minute,” she said, smiling. I bit my lip to keep myself grounded. I offered her a hand which she after a minute took. We walked out hand in hand.

“So, where are we going?”, Louise asked. I grinned at her.

“I know this tiny café at about 10 minute walk from here.”

Liam’s POV:

“Niall, you stay here.” I ordered, “I’m going to go to Mrs. Greens.” he nodded, putting a chip into his mouth. I went out of the door, putting my hood up. It wasn’t raining, I just didn’t want to be smouldered by paparazzi. I went in through the mall door and looked at the green art shop. I spotted Harry and Angel going through the doors. That’s strange. Harry never even gave the shop a second look.

I shrugged it off and went up to them, grabbing Angel by the waist and spinning her around. I clearly caught her by surprised, looking at the way she nearly pepper-sprayed me.

“You jerk!”, she whispered-yelled, once I put her down. I laugh at the look on her face. She slapped my shoulder and put her hand between my neck and shoulder, pressing down on me. I yelped in pain as she pressed my pressure point. It was hard to believe such a petite girl can do that.

“OK!”, I yelled. “I’m sorry.” She let go and I looked past her to Harry. He was wearing an angry, annoyed look. Wonder what’s wrong with him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I don’t know how I feel about this chapter… but… I’m going to ask for 8 votes and 4 comments this time :)

And comment in the answer to these questions:

1. Do you think Harry’s going to get over his crush for Angel?

2. Do you think Zayn and Louise like each other? If so, how much on a scale of 1-10

3. Do you think Niall has a thing for Katrina?

4. Who do you support/ship, Lian (Liam and Angel) or Hangel (Harry and Angel)?

5. What do you think is going to happen next?

BONUS!

1. If Liam and the Nandos cook were both drowning and Niall could only save one, who do you think he would save?

2. Who is your favourite couple of the story?

There are no right and wrong answers :D You don't have to go all in, it's your choice how big you want to make the chapter.

Also, Please check out my new story: Once a Rival, Always a Rival :)