Chapter 7

Hello my Fellow Wattpadders! I’m getting quite attached to writing my two stories: Knocking me Down and Mute girl. I have enough viewers for that but I’m really asking you, with all of my heart, to check out my newest story: For Emma. It’s about a girl that has cancer. It’s dedicated to everyone who was a cancer victim. Whether they survived, or not.

Also, PLEASE check out @Zayner4ever’s story Messed up Totally and Secrets Vs. Feelings. They’re really good. And it would mean so much to me, since she’s my sister. Thanks.

¬TheSpiritOfLove

PS: This chapter focuses around Angel’s first day at college. (:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Angel’s POV:

I woke up bright and early today. It was the first day of college! Class didn’t start for another hour, but I was already ready in a grey, fitted shirt, with light jeans and a black cardigan. Katrina and Louise were still dressing up. Last night, I had found out that Katrina was taking the Script Writing course with Mellissa while Louise was taking the Physiotherapy course.

“Do I look okay?”. Katrina says, coming into the room, just as I pull on my Ugg-Boots. Katrina was wearing a pink dress with ¾ tights and ballet flats.

“You look great,” Louise says, following her, wearing a baggy top with ripped jeans and sneakers. “So-”, Louise was interrupted by the intercom.

“Hello Students,” says a woman’s voice. “Today is our first day of university. You will be learning many new things from here on out. And when you leave, we’re sure you will be well trained, successful, proud young men and women.” I smiled at the thought of that. “All people will need all their books and equipment for today.” I got my equipment ready. Hair dye. Special effect kit. Bald caps. Wigs. Theatrical kits. Basics. Etc, etc. What am I going to put it all?

I take my duffel bag and empty it out on my bag, filling it up with my things. I dragged it out and looked at the papers I got on the first day. There was a map and schedule. Perfect.

“We’re heading out, coming Angie?”, Louise said.

“Oh yeah,” I said, taking the papers. The three of us exit the room and are out of the dorm areas, heading to class, when I remember something. I stop in my place.

“What’s wrong?”, Katrina asks. A small smile played at my lips.

“You guys go ahead,” I say, turning around to go back to the dorms.

“Why?”, Louise calls. I turn around and yell,

“I just have a promise to keep!”. I run back to the dorms. The boys dorms. What room number was he in? I tear apart my brain and find the room number. 354. I race towards it and knock on the door. After a moment, a boy with tousled brown hair opened the door. He had a flawless face with shocking blue eyes.

“Hello?”, he said, as he looked at me confused.

“Hutch!”, another boy with red hair and freckles came into the doorway, “Who’s that?”, he said, upon noticing me.

“I… don’t know.” the boy, who I assume is Hutch, replies.

“She’s cute.” Ginger muses. I

“Is Jerome Andrew here?”, I ask, “I’m Angel, his friend.” Hutch and Ginger smile.

“I’m Hutch,” Hutch introduces herself, nearly putting his head in mine, only to be pushed away by Ginger.