Don't Change

5 Seconds of Summer is kicking off now and I'm so happy for the guys. Tonight is their first big show. The boys are running around trying to get ready and rid themselves of their nerves.

   "You're going to be fine!" I assure Michael and plant a kiss on his lips.

   He kisses me back and wraps his arms around my waist. Michael gives me a large smile and kisses me again on the cheek.

   "Let's take a picture before you go on," I say and hand Ashton my mom phone for him to take the picture.

   I  wrap my arms around his neck. Michael holds me close to himself and I smile widely. The flash goes off, but Ashton insists on two. We do another one where Michael is doing the rock n roll sign and I'm doing the hang loose one.

   "@AnnaLove: my little rocker! good luck, baby. @michael5sos"

   The people call the boys to the stage and I give Michael one last kiss. I scurry off to get to my seat before they start. The girl sitting beside me has a homemade 5SOS shirt. I give her a smile and look up at the boys who are taking their place.

   Half way through the show, about seven people have asked to get pictures with me because I'm Michael's girlfriend. It makes me sad that they only like me because of my boyfriend, but I push those feelings away. The girls squeal as the run away to tell their friends they got pictures with Michael's girlfriend.

   The show is now over and all the boys are sweating like crazy. Michael runs up and hugs me tightly once he sees me standing there. He mumbles something about supporting him.

   Luke takes a picture of us and then hurriedly puts his camera away. I giggle at his failed attempt to hide that he did. Luke pouts and then starts typing away at his phone.

   "@Luke5sos: am I the only one who think these two love bugs are adorable? @michael5sos @annalove"

   I quote and add,"I ship it."

   Michael smiles at me cheekily and pulls me into his lap. The rest of the boys get showered and then we leave.

   On the way to the hotel, I check my twitter and see all the mentions that people have sent me. Some are cute, some are pictures that people have taken with me, some are rude, some are just asking who I am. I reply to the nice ones and then roll my eyes at the rude ones.

   "We're here, princess," Michael says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the car.

   I sigh and flop on the bed when we get into the room. The hotel smells nice and I just want to sleep. Today has been quite exhausting and I feel for Michael.

   "Babe, are you tired?" I ask sitting up.

   Michael nods and lays beside me. The look on his face makes me feel bad. He's been practicing so long for tonight and its been so tiring.

   "I'm sorry, babe. Go to sleep. These past couple of weeks have been stressful. Also, you have an interview tomorrow," I say kissing his chest and snuggling up beside him.

   He exhales deeply before holding me close to him. Soon enough, his snores are all I hear.

   I stay up later than usual just to hear his breathing. Its the only thing that let's me know he's actually human. It confuses me to think that someone as perfect as him can be human.

   People are so terrible and judgemental. They have so many problems with them that don't let them forgive and forget.. He isn't like that. He's not judgemental, he forgives way too easily, and is always so kind.

   It makes me cringe thinking that soon he'll be big and Michael will have haters. People will be hating on this perfect and innocent lost puppy. How can someone hate him?

   As he sleeps, I watch his chest rise and fall. My breathing slows to match his and before I can do anything, I'm out like a light.

   "Princess, I left for the interview. I would've woken you, but you were sleeping way too soundly. I would've felt bad if I woke my cute girlfriend up. I'll be back soon.

   Love, Your Lost Puppy xx"

   I smile at the note and fold it up. I feel as if I should keep it so I put it in my suitcase.

   The room is quiet. All I hear is the noise of people moving around outside. Its a nice quiet, though.

   I walk over to the window and look outside. The sun is at its fullest and shining bright into the hotel room. The clouds are light and fluffy moving farther away from the sun.

   "Princess, we're back!" Michael cheers rushing into the room.

   I turn around and smile at him. His hair is perfectly messed up and his clothes look almost too nice. You can tell they fixed him up at the interview. I almost cringe thinking about the change they might put him through.

   "How was it?" I ask running over to hug him.

   Michael still looks exhausted, but they tried to cover it up with concealer. I try to push all my negative feelings away and focus on the positive. Its almost impossible, though.

   "It was nice. The lady asked lots of questions about you."

   "Like?" I ask leading him to the bed.

   Michael chuckles and leans back on his forearms. I guess he is laughing about how eager I am to know about the questions. I don't think its funny, though. I want to know what she asked...

   "What your name is, how old, where you're from, how I met you, if I love you, how the boys like you, if you support us, stuff like that..."

   His reply makes me more eager to find out what he said. The question that most stuck out to me is, do you love her? Michael and I have never said that so I am worried about what he said.

   "And?"

   "I told her all the facts. Anna, seventeen, Sydney, Starbucks, yes, they love you, you support us," he says lazily.

   "Yes what?" I ask more hurriedly than before.

   "Yes, I love you," he says intertwining our fingers.

   Some might be angry because he told the interviewer before he told me, but I found it adorable. He is too nervous to say it to me, so he says it in an interview.

   "I love you, too," I say kissing him passionately.