Home Sweet Home

When I get home, Michael and the boys are there to greet me. Teagan is also standing there talking to Michael about some nonsense. Ashton is the first to notice and screams my name.

   After that, all five of the boys swarm around me. Michael insists that Teagan gets the first hug since he's blood. Michael automatically gets the second. Calum whines for third. Luke jumps in before Ashton could even process anything.

   "Where's mom?" I ask Teagan while wrapping Michael's arm around my shoulder and intertwining our fingers.

   "Work or something. She wasn't home when I woke up."

   Ashton insists on going to Starbucks so we enter the small one in the middle of the airport. The six of us squeeze into a booth at the back of the place. Most of the time is spent goofing and joking around.

   Michael had gotten fired during the week I had been gone, Luke finished his schooling with all A's and a B, Calum got two new tattoos, and Ashton hadn't fought anyone.

   "Good job!" I exclaim reaching over the table to high five him.

   He has a proud smile plastered on his face. I notice that he has dimples. Their the cutest thing I have ever seen and I have the urge to pinch his cheeks.

   "Don't squeeze his cheeks, babe," Michael says laughing.

   I glare up at him. My hands retreat from his cheeks and rest in my lap. Ashton giggles loudly and takes a sip of his drink.

   "Teag, what have you been up to?" I ask resting against Michael.

   "I leveled up on that game," he states.

   Before I left for America, we played this really challenging game and I could never level up. Teagan was a little better than I was, but he was still terrible.

   I gasp and clap my hands. He rolls his eyes. Teagan chuckles and leans back in the booth. I really missed him and I'm glad I'm back.

   "Babe, what movie do you want to watch?" Michael yells to me.

   We decide that tonight should be movie night since I haven't seen him in a week. I am currently putting on my pyjamas and taking off my makeup. He is setting up the movie in my bedroom.

   "A Disney princess movie! I haven't watched one of those in forever," I yell back before walking out of the bathroom.

   I am wearing a spaghetti strapped night shirt that says 'I Need My Beauty Sleep' and matching bottoms that have little sleeping masks on them. The outfit is pink and and yellow. It makes me feel girly and uncomfortable, but Teagan got it for me for Christmas.

   "Cute outfit," Michael says before flopping on my bed.

   He pats the empty side. I snuggle up next to Michael and cover up in my blanket. He wraps his arms around me securely.

   It is ten at night and I feel myself getting sleepy. Michael starts rubbing circles on my arm gently. I feel so peaceful and calm.

   "Go to sleep, princess. It has been a long day," he whispers in my ear.

   I shake my head and rub my eyes. All I want to do is lay there and look at him. His face is so beautiful.

   My hand reaches up to touch him. I run my finger over the outline of his head. I trace over his eyes, eyebrow, nose, jaw, chin, and cheeks.

   "Did you know you're perfect?" I ask quietly.

   Lastly, I run my finger over his lips. They're so soft and plump. My favorite thing about his face.

   "You're being weird," Michael chuckles and leans into kiss me.

   I happily oblige. I run my hands through his newly dyed hair. He moans as I tug on it.

   The kiss becomes more heated as he licks my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I let him. Immediately, his tongue starts explore my mouth.

   He moves on top of me and keeps his hands on my hips. I move my hands down to chest and pull off his tank top.

   Michael starts kissing my neck and leaving hickeys all over. I let a few moans escape here and there. I know where this is leading to and I am completely okay with it.

   He starts to take off my shirt leaving me in my bra. Michael leaves kisses on the exposed parts of my breasts.

   "Don't tease," I manage to get out.

   Michael unhooks my bra and starts sucking on them. He gives them both equal attention and I moan out loudly. He smirks at me and leans up to give me a quick kiss.

   His hands reach into my pants to feel me through my underwear. It feels so good and I can't help but grind myself on him. I swear there is a permanent smirk on his face.

   "Soaking already," he states.

   Michael takes no time to rip off the light fabric of my pyjama pants. He leaves kisses from my belly button to my abdomen.

   "Is this your first time?" he asks stopping everything.

   "Its happened once before," I state trying not to remember it.

   He nods and goes back to his job. Michael opens my legs wider and attaches his lips to my clit. I moan out. He licks a slit and inserts two fingers inside me.

   The feeling is amazing. Something I didn't feel the other time. Michael is way better, that's for sure. Maybe it is because I can actually enjoy it this time.

   He keeps his actions up until I feel myself cum. Michael looks up at me proudly. His chin is glistening with my juices and he has never looked more attractive.

   I unzip his pants and pull them down, along with his boxers. He lays me back down and reaches in his wallet for a condom.

   "Ready?" he asks giving my lips a light kiss.

   I nod and give him a huge smile. He enters me slowly, but speeds up. At first, his thrusts are slightly sloppy, but he quickly finds rhythm. Michael lets out a loud moan and I grip his arms tightly.

   His thrusts become sloppy and I know he's close. He rubs my clit to make me speed up the process. Soon enough, I cum and he does right after.

   "That was great, princess," he says kissing my forehead.

   I cuddle into his side and fall asleep quickly thinking about the events that just occurred. Its kind of one of those things that just happens.

   The next morning, I wake up at nine in the morning. Michael is laying there staring at me intently.

   "I really love how you mutter stuff in your sleep, princess. Its cute," he smiles kissing my nose.

   I scrunch it up and push his face away. He chuckles and attacks my face in little tiny kisses. Each one is so soft. Michael takes his time when he comes closer to my lips.

   Finally after what seems like minutes of him kissing everything but my lips, I grab his face and force my lips on his. Michael doesn't complain or hesitate on kissing me back. The kiss is passionate, yet short due to the fact that Teagan comes barging in my room.

   "Up," he demands," mom is taking us out for breakfast. Does your friends want to come?"

   I turn my heads towards Michael who is playing with his hands looking down.

   "Want to? You can bring the boys, I'm sure mom wouldn't mind."

   ~|okay, this is a filler. its kinda sucky and terrible. soz guys! I had my grandmas funeral on Monday, and on tuesday, I was at my aunts house all day sorting through stuff with the family. I'll try and write tomorrow after my appointment. ily all. stay beautiful, bbys.|~