Oh Shit

"There's a party tonight," Luke says laying on my bed.

   Michael and I are in my bean bag. Luke is laying on my bed. Calum and Ashton are laying on the floor in various spots. Its a typical Friday for us.

   "Where?" Michael asks.

   I can feel and hear the vibration coming from his chest. I snuggle up even closer to hear it better. His heart beat is so rhythmic, so soothing.

   "Jaxon's place. He throws amazing parties, bro," Calum says sitting up to look at Michael.

   "You guys aren't going to leave me, right?" I ask looking up at Michael through my eyelashes.

   "Course not, princess. You're coming with," he states rubbing my arm.

   I shake my head. Parties are not my cup of tea. They are crowded, loud, and sexual.

   "No, Mikey. Parties scare me," I whisper burring my head in his chest.

   "The guys and I will protect you. It'll be a laid back vibe, also. Nothing scary, Anna."

   All the boys are looking at me. They have eager looks on their faces. I sit up and shrug.

   "If you promise that nothing bad will happen," I say,"I'll go."

   "Promise," Luke says and jumps up to lock pinkies with mine.

   Ashton cheers and stands up to call that guy. Whoever he is. Michael removes me from his lap and goes to the bathroom.

   "I don't know what to wear," I say to the two boys remaining.

   "Want some help?" Cal asks hopping up.

   "Sure. I guess I could use a man's opinion."

   Luke, Calum, and I search for an outfit for me. We find a black lace tank top with a bralet underneath it. I settle with some black jean shorts and my pink vans. Yay for pops of color!

   "You look cute, babe," Michael says as I look at myself in the mirror.

   It honestly is cute. The shoes really make the outfit. I just hope that it will be accepted by the people at the party.

   Ashton pulls up to a large house with lights surrounding the area. They are all different colors and it looks amazing. There are a couple people standing outside the house with drinks in their hands talking. The music is so loud that it is shaking the car.

   "I thought you said it'd be a small, chilled party?" I hiss.

   Michael shrugs and helps me out of the car.

   "I thought it would be."

   I roll my eyes and pull my hand away from his. He knew it wouldn't be chilled, but he lied to get me to come. I stay farther away from Michael and closer to Ashton.

   He gives me a large grin and wraps his arm around my shoulder. It isn't the same as Michael's, but it is still comforting. I give him a smile and continue walking.

   The house is PACKED. People are stumbling everywhere. Their yelling at one another over the music. I hear one guy ask is this girl will go upstairs with him and I shutter. This place is not even close to fun.

   "Want something to drink?" Ashton asks grabbing to red solo cups and points to the beverage table.

   I shrug and follow closely behind him. I didn't really want to talk to Michael because I'm still slightly pissed at him so I am sticking with Ashton.