Murica

Today is the final day of school and I am so anxious. The whole morning, I have been bouncing up and down. I also leave for America today and I'm dreading it. Four more horrible classes to go.

   Class passes by pretty quickly and before I know it, I'm walking out of the doors of the highschool. Michael is waiting beside the bike rack with one of his cut up tee shirts.

   "Borrow that from Ash?" I question hugging him tightly.

   He grabs my backpack and swings it over his shoulder. It is pink and has a puppy dog jutting out of it. Michael just carries on walking hand in hand walking with me as if it is nothing.

   "Luke took all my others and hasn't washed them. I needed something to pick you up in," he said and smirks down at me.

   I roll my eyes at him and bump my shoulder against his arm. He is like a giant compared to me. His six foot figure towers over my five foot five one.

   "You could've just come shirtless," I say jumping on his back.

   We get some weird looks. Goody girl and punk rocker together doesn't seem like a good combo to people. They gawk at us from a distance and some whisper.

   "I could've, but you've claimed this and I don't think you want anyone looking at what is yours, yeah?" he suggests turning his head to look at me on his back.

   "Very true. Not what we want," I confirm with a giggle.

   The walk is filled with jokes and puns. Mostly from Michael because he is a comedy genius, but sometimes I make a good one. Every once in a while, he would push me back up so I wasn't falling.

   Before I knew it, I could see my house. I open the door and let him in behind me. Mom is sitting at the table with her laptop doing business things so I just wave and jog up to my room.

   "I'm not going to see this room for two weeks," I say with realization.

   Michael wraps his arms around my waist from behind and sets his head on my shoulder. His grip isn't too tight, but isn't loose either. Its just right. Safe is the only way I can describe it.

   "It'll pass quicker than you know it, princess."

   "I sure hope so," I sigh out and turn around his grasp.

   My lips meet his and automatically he kisses back. The kiss doesn't last long, but it could tell a million stories.

   "I'll miss you," he whispers.

   "I'll miss you, too, Mr. Clifford," I say wrapping my arms around his waist to bring him into a hug.

   My mom knocks on my door which interrupts our heart felt moment. She tells us that we need to put my luggage in the car and head out.

   I sigh and Michael goes to get my two suitcases. I knock on Teagan's door and wait for him to open up.

   "We're leaving for the airport, Teag. Are you coming?" I ask looking up at his figure.

   He nods and shut the door behind him. Michael is already in the car so all we are waiting on is mom. She quickly rushes out and gets in the car.

   Michael and I are sitting in the back. Mom and Teagan are sitting up front. They're off in their own little conversation so that left me in Michael in silence.

   I just lean against him and make his arm go around my neck. I intertwine our fingers and smile up at him.

   "Can we take a picture?" I ask him suddenly.