Go

"Michael, where are you going?" I ask as he leads me through the large house.

   Its about ten o'clock and we just got here. Already I'm confused and annoyed by the loud music and the horny teens. Michael continues to lead me through them silently.

   One tries to dance with me. He grinds his hips on the side of waist and grabs my waist. I shriek in fear and pull myself closer to Michael. Its safe to say that I'm scared of people basically dry humping me.

   "Cmon," he says wrapping his arm around my waist and dragging me to the back of the room.

   All the boys are there. Also, there are some girls. They have minimal amounts of clothing on, but their caked on makeup makes up for it.

   I cling to Michael as he sits their and drinks a beer. His calm and collected attitude slightly pisses me off. Its so crowded and loud that it almost makes me have an anxiety attack. But Michael, he loves it. You can tell by his eyes.

    They have this sparkle in them. His eyes become an even more vibrant green as he watches everyone party. I think its more about the thrill more than the drinking. You never know if you're going to get caught. Half the people here could get caught for underage drinking and gives him a rush to think about running from the cops.

   He's about seven drinks in. Michael's words are becoming slightly slurred. Ashton grabs onto him as he tries to get up, but fails. He mumbles something about having to take a piss.

   "You alright, mate?" Luke asks as Michael passes him.

   He waves him off and stumbles towards an unknown area. I hope he doesn't fall and hurt himself. That would be the icing to the cake.

   I take a seat beside Ashton and sigh. Parties are not my thing. Obviously. They're sweaty, dirty, loud, and obnoxious. Headache central, basically.

   "Are you okay?" Ashton leans in and whispers.

   I shake my head and run my hand through my straightened hair. It is the truth, I am not okay. My head hurts, my anxiety levels are through the roof, and I'm tired.

   "Do you want me to take you home? I haven't drank anything because I figured you'd need a ride," he says rubbing his neck.

   I look around the area. Yes, I want to leave, but I also want to stay for Michael. I don't want him to do something stupid and hurt himself. The party is getting worse by the minute and I don't want to be here when everyone gets busted.

   "Yeah, I would like that," I say hopping off seat I was sitting on.

   We tell the boys that we're leaving and Ashton says that I better find Michael so he doesn't have a panic attack when I'm not there. I ask around to see if anyone knows where he's at. They all say he's upstairs.

   I grab Ashton and pull him up there with me. There's a weird feeling in my chest as I open up the door. The first thing I see is Michael and some girl making out on the bed.

   Ashton grabs my waist to stop me from running away. I stand there looking at the ground. That is until hear someone's voice.

   "Michael, you are a complete and utter dumb ass. Wow, mate, you screwed up big time," Ashton says before pulling me out of the room.

   I hear Michael calling after us two and I can also hear the thumping of his feet. Ashton keeps a steady pace until we're out of the house. I know that Michael didn't follow us out the house so I slow down.

   "I'm so stupid," I say suddenly.

   All these emotions build up in body. Anger, sadness, jealousy, a tinge of happiness, and guiltiness. It all just hits me like a sea. How could he?