Epilouge

EPILOUGE

      *4 years later*

"Ok rascals go and put the flowers right there." I said looking at the tombstone.

Demetri and Cordell put the flowers on top of grandma's grave and then held close to me. This was something I really wish that grandma could see so much. I really changed as a person. I never really thought that this was going to happen but it was a reality check, even going out with Devin was a reality check. My kids was something that I really lived, and breathe for even Devin. I knew that my grandma was the same with me.

"Mommy I'm hungry!" Cordell said and I looked at him.

"Go to grandma D in the car." I said and he ran to the car, "You too Demetri." I said and he lifted up his arms for me to pick him up.

"I don't wanna go." He said and I picked him up and he put his head on my shoulder. Demetri was mama's boy.

I put m flowers on her grave and smiled.

"Mommy, who is that?" Demetri asked, and I laughed.

"That's your great grandmother." I answered then tears started coming out of my eyes, and Demetri wiped my tears.

"It's okay mommy." I looked at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm fine." Then I felt a hand on my other shoulder.

"You okay?" Devin said and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm good." I answered and he put his flowers down.

"Cordell getting a little rowdy in the car." I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I chuckled.

"You think we could have Devane watch them and me and you have a little weekend alone." Devin suggested while he was playing with Demetri.

"Yay! Auntie Devane!" Demetri yelled and I laughed.

"Well there goes your answer." I said and put Demetri down, "go to the car." I said and Demetri started walking over to the car.

Devin put his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"The other thing we can do is get a house maybe?" I turned and looked at him.

"What?"

"My dad kind of got a house in Hallandale, all we need is you and the kids consent."

"I mean is it kid friendly, is there other kids there? I mean is there decent space, and room separate from them?" he kissed me on my lips for so long.

"Calm down, it's everything." I looked at him. I was so happy that I had him, he was basically my soul mate to me, and I loved him so much. I loved my kids so much, I loved the fact that my life went from good to bad to back to good. I really wanted to know where my future was heading.