Chapter thirty one

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

DEVIN

Total shock was on my face because I couldn't believe that I was having twins! I mean this was so unexpected to me. I knew nobody in my family had twins so maybe I was starting that trend in our family.

The contractions were starting to feel even worse. My back was killing me so hard that I was literally holding Devin's hands so hard that I could feel his bones.

"Oh no, I can't push anymore!" I said with tears streaming from my face.

"Yes you can! I just need a few more pushes from you and you will be okay." Devin's mom said and I nodded my head.

I took a deep breath and started pushing so hard that my back was literally starting to burn so hard.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in pain, and started crying.

"Come on.... come on." I started pushing hard then I started feeling the baby come out then it was like pure relief fell off of me.

"This is a boy too." She said and she wrapped the baby in a blanket, and she handed him to me.

"You name him." I said looking at Devin.

"You sure?" I said and he laughed.

"Cordell Devin Wilson." He said and I smiled.

"Cordell I like it." I said and now was the big answer, was it his? Cordell yawned and I smiled.

"I'll call the ambulance so the hospital could put these little ones in the system." Devin's mother said and nodded my head.

"Damn twins, shocked both of us right?" Devin asked and I looked at him seriously.

"Of course." I said then we switched babies, and now I was holding Demetri and he was crying so loud.

"Awww its okay baby, it's ok, mommy and daddy here." Then he drew silent.

"Baby, look at their eyes." I looked at him, and that was something I didn't wanna do because I was scared of all the things that was gonna run through my head.

I looked down and look at these big blue eyes. Tears started coming out of my eyes and Devin kissed my forehead.

"I guess it all worked out great." He smiled and I laughed.

*1 week later*

Me and Devin sat in the hospital room just admiring the beautiful room that his mom got for us which was a miracle because we didn't have that much money to afford a room.

I think everything happened for a reason. Me and Devin ending up together, and me and Kristy ending our friendship. Sometimes I wondered what would happen if me and Jerell stayed together and I didn't take the day after pill, I would have been pregnant for his crazy, not caring ass.

Demetri burst out crying and I got up from my bed and held him in my hands.

"Awww poor baby, come here, you hungry? Or you need that stinky diaper changed?" I chuckled then Cordell started crying and I laughed, "Ughhh you see your brother in my arms you want to cry too?" I shook my head and started rocking back in forth in the room with them. I knew that these kids were going to be a damn handful.

Devin came through the door with Wendy's I his hand with Toya and Kemarc and these two little twin girls.

"Awww somebody looks a wreck!" Toya said so loud that the boys started crying and I looked at her like she was crazy then sat in my rocking chair and started rocking to sleep.

"I have had no sleep ever since these rascals was born." I smiled then Devin came over and gave me a kiss and took Demetri and Cordell from my hands and I closed my eyes and gave a sigh.

"Awww now who is these little ones?" I said.

"My daughters." Kemarc said. I remember telling me about them and they actually look exactly the same.

"So the one on the left is Zara and the right is Zena." I said and they both laughed.

"Nooooo." The said together.

"I'm Zena." The one on the left said.

"And I'm Zara." The one on the right said.

I just put my head down in shame; I was already getting names wrong.

"I'm so sorry." I said and gave them both hugs.

"She better not do that to our boys." Devin said and I looked at him and laughed.

"Whatever!" I said and went back to the girls.

"So how old are you guys?"

"Five!" they said holding up their hands which was so cute.

"You like being five?" I asked.

"Yeahhh!!!" I gave a big Mickey Mouse smile.

"I have twins too; their names are Demetri and Cordell. I don't wanna do the same name thing, its gonna get me confused." I said then we all laughed.

I wanted to have girls but I'm kind of proud to have boys because I would have my little athletes in the house.

Then I heard a knock on the door and Toya opened the door and I saw my mom and dad. What were they doing here TOGETHER?! I thought.

"Hey baby girl." Dad said giving me a kiss and I smiled at him. My mom just sat in the corner and crossed her legs looking out of the room.

"Um can you guys leave, Toya and Kemarc, lil Kemarcs ?" I said smiling at the girl twins." I said then Toya gave me a hug and left.

"Okay so explain to me why she here?" I said and looked at my mom.

"She came to apologize." Dad said nudging my mom, and then my mom looked at me.

"I'm sorry." My mom said and I crossed my arms.

"For?"

"For kicking you out, it was something that snapped in my mind. I really didn't want you going through all of this." She explained then I got up.

"Mom you have to realize I'm eighteen, yeah I made a bad decision, but that doesn't mean I can't make it up. Devin is a nice guy, he may be doing some illegal things but he doesn't show it in our home, he is a nice father and everything, you just never got to get to know him." I said and looked at Devin. I have her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "you may be mad at me but that doesn't mean that you still not my mom." I said then she smiled at me then gave me a big hug.

"Awww thank you baby." She said and I laughed.

"Okay, you are squishing me." I said and she laughed.

"So twins huh?" my mom said and I nodded my head and picked up Cordell.

"This is Cordell Devin Wilson." I said and gave him to her, and she looked at Devin.

"And Devin is holding Demetri Cameron Wilson." I said and she sat in the rocking chair and started singing to Cordell.

Just like when I was a child it was something I really loved. It really looked like a family in the room. Mother, father, kids, and grandparents sitting here just enjoying what god have gave me. But there is one person that I think should have seen this and that was my grandma. If she saw this she would have been happy and proud of me for taking responsibility of my actions. I thought everything was going to be perfect for me but I got a perfect reality check for me.