1. Meeting The First Time

The rain bouncing of the windows as we drove along the highway. My mum stressing feeling under pressure as the road was slippery as we went around the bends. The hills of the country side had long gone, now we were in the city, over crowded by all the vehicles and the people walking on the streets. I was sitting in the front, legs forced under the seat. Giving my friend in the back more space. I was bringing my 3 best friends along with me to the concert, Samantha, Coral and Maise.

As we parked in front of the concert, I realized it was over crowded outside with awaiting fans. I said bye to my mum and kissed her on the cheek and walked over to the crowd of people with my friends lingering behind. We walked to the back of the line, which to be honest was a long line. It was 6.56pm, the doors opened at 7.00pm and the official concert started at 8.00pm. That gives me enough time for me and my friends to get some merch, as I hate getting merch at the end of a concert cause it's chaos.

My hands go all clammy and my heart skips a beat as screams erupt from the line of screaming girls, and the line constantly continuing to move forward at a slow pace. The doors were now opened, meaning it was now 7.00pm, or maybe a bit after. I turned around to look at my 3 best friends, all holding the smile like a Cheshire cat. They look beyond excited, exactly how I felt. We were nearly at the head of the line by the doors. I handed the old man my ticket which he inspected then handed back, then instructing me to put my bag up on a metal table before giving me the thumbs up. "Hope you have a nice time ma'dam". The old man nodded his head and wrinkles formed around his face as he smiled. "Thank you, you too". I smile politely back, waiting for my three friends to pass their check out. As I waited I took notice of the old man's name tag, Bert. He reminded me of my grandpa, which I found sweet.

Once Samantha, Coral and Maise were finished, we all linked arms and rushed up The stairs, whilst bursting into a fit of giggles each. The line to get merch wasn't half as long as it was to get past the door. We rushed into line so we weren't wasting time. I couldn't see the merch table as yet, but we were already discussing between the four of us or what we wanted to buy.

"I don't know exactly, a t-shirt sounds good". Maise says as she studies the table, having an advantage of being rather tall for her age, taller than me even and I was only 5'5', well at least I think. Okay so now I think about it neither of us are that tall, although she is around 5'8'. As for Samantha and Coral, they're both around 5'3', honestly they're not that tall, must it be because they're twins? They're not identical though. They're both strawberry blondes with fair skin, although Samantha has blue eyes and Coral has brown eyes. As for Maise she has sleek black hair with tan skin and light or brown eyes depending on the lighting. And then there's me, dark brunette with olive skin and dark brown eyes. I wonder how Samantha feels to be the only one our of the four of us to have different coloured eyes, other than brown. It always makes me laugh.

The line was growing short, and I could finally see the merch table. It was full of all kinds of Reece Mastin merch. Bags, bracelets, T-shirts, jumpers and sweaters, you name it. It took a while to make my final decision but I decided on getting a simple shirt that was $35. I quickly paid and told the girls I was going to be in the bathroom to change into my new top. I located the bathroom and to my suprise it was empty. i locked myself in a stall and quickly took off my red leather jacket and changed out of my plain  black shirt and put on my Reece Mastin one. I put back on my jacket and folded up my shirt and put it in my bag. I looked down at my shirt and smiled, this is the first piece of merchandise I actually have of his other than his CD which only came out a few days ago.

The doors opened and we ran to the front of the stage. We danced to the music, and finally, the concert was finished. I only had enough pocket money to but my friends just normal tickets, not V.I.P ones. So they waited for me outside the arena as I went to go meet Reece. I waited in lie, i was next up, then someone pushed me out the way, to the back. I tried to get back up to the front, but no one would let me. So I walked away to go home. Then someone grabbed me by the arm. I turned around to see beautiful blue eyes, my eyes and his eyes meet. His dimples were so cute as he smiled. Everyone around me gasped, in a jealous type shock. 

"Where are you going beautiful". Reece asked me.

"Ummmmmmmm".  

I couldn't catch my breath. My heart skipped a beat as his amazing blue lit eyes stared, gazing at me. I could hear his heavy slow breathing, he wouldn't talk, like he was waiting for me to say something. 

"I was just -". I pointed at the door, "-leaving."  

"Will don't. I'm finished here, why don't you come with me?".  

I could here groaning from all the girls, and then his named being called from the group of girls. 

"Ouch, are you ok, you got a bit of a, bruise there." 

"Where?!, oh, must of been when i was pushed over." 

I spoke with embarrassment. It was a big black bruise the size of 2 golf balls stuck together. 

He grabbed a bandage and rapped it around my arm where the bruise was.  

"Do I really need this?" 

"It's got ointment on it, your bruise should be gone by tomorrow if you keep it on." 

"Uhhhh, ok". 

I said, i wasn't to sure, but it felt comforting to me, and made me almost forget about the whole bruise situation.

I checked my phone. It was 11:14, and missed 4 texts from mum and from Samantha ( one of my friends i brought with me to the concert). And missed 1 call from mum as well. I must have been so caught up in all this, with the bruise and Reece helping me, i must of lost track of time. Not to mention, i had my phone on silent the whole time because of the concert. I checked a text from mum...

Mum: (629318528)

Whr r u?! whr leavn nw, so come on!

Received: 10:14pm

Mum: (629318528)

Hurry up, or ur grounded!

Received: 10:27pm

Samantha: (642291864)

Come on, whr waitn 4 u, we need 2 go, my mum wnts me hme nw

Received: 10:45

Mum: (629318528)

Come on! whr leavn in 5 minutes, if u not outside at the car by thn, whr leavn wit out u!

Received: 10:54

You missed 1 call from: Mum (629318528)

At: 11:03pm

Mum: (629318528)

Thts it, we're leavn nw!! u cn find ur own way bak hme!

Reveived: 11:09

"Oh know"! 

"What, did i hurt you when i put the bandage on, coz im sorry". 

"No you didn't hurt me. It's 11:16pm". 

"Yeah?". 

"My mum left without me, i've got know way back home now. It's because my phone was on silent so i didn't hear my phone go off when i got a text from my mum. Oh, i'll take a bus or train or something. I' m sorry, I have to go, and thanks for helping me with my bruise." 

"No!, wait! I'll drive you back home or something". 

"No it's fine". 

"No please! or, I'm just gonna keep you here until you say yes". There was a long pause, everything went silent as if i was making a lifetime decision. 

"Oh, fine, your gonna have to be fast though." Reece graped his keys. 

"I'll try my best". He said with a smirk on his face.