27 The Unveiling

POV Jack

The pain had strike on me again. This time it was worse than before. She doesn’t need to know, to worry because there is nothing to be done. My life on this planet will end soon as the doctors said me. My only choice was to take my medicine that would help to slow down the process. However my medicine hasn’t been with me for a long, long time.

I sat on my bed and watch outside. It is Christmas day and the winter’s night is cold. Moon is shining bright as well as the stars. My cheeks blush as I turn my head towards her bed, she is sleeping. Finally, she had been turning around on her bed for many times already. I tried to get to stand as quietly as possible. She didn’t wake up for the sounds that the springs of my bed made when I rose up.

She had hair already getting messy because of her sleep. I chuckle to the sight of hair sticking on every direction. Why do I have to love someone if it is not going to work out? When she will be left behind when I cross the line and probably move on, to other life or something crazy like that.

My throat feels dry and I feel tears on my cheeks. “Why can’t we be?” I whisper and she moves restlessly. Her chest rises now fast, she is panting and whimpers in her sleep. “No.. No..” she whispers and turns to her other side and back quickly. “JACK!” Her scream startled me, “Don’t go,” she cries in her sleep.

With my hand I pet her forehead, “I am here. Wake up!” Her eyes are slowly opening and she looks at me. I smile to her but she looks away from me. “I..I was having a nightmare,” she gasps simultaneously when I gently turn her head to look at me. “I know,” I told her while she is wrapping her arms around my waist when she hugs me.

“I think that you should get your Christmas present,” she whispered to me with her words cracking. She was breathing against my chest for a moment. Her body shivered before backing up when I touched her back.

POV Elsa

Jack feels so warm, a smile sneaks to his face and his eyes narrow happily. Our foreheads touch when his hand goes behind of my head. “You don’t need to give me anything,” he whispers and looks me into my eyes, his gaze is making me feel the butterflies.

He kisses me, his breathing is shallow as our lips brush against each other. It feels like he is teasing me now, he barely let our lips touch and it is like he would like me to want more. He makes a muffled sound when I cup his head between my hands and hold him close. Kissing him is all I want now, him being close and loving me. The pressure against my back grows when he is pressing me against him.

Without thinking further my teeth bit his lower lip gently, he chuckled and I felt how his lips formed a smile. “I love you,” he said while our lips were still touching each other. He gave me small and quick kisses to my cheeks. My cheeks were burning up as well as my whole body.

“Come here Frosty,” I smiled to him when I pulled him close from his hoodie’s collar. He lost his balance and we were now laying on bed, he fell over me. He chuckled as he watched me, this is feeling now a bit embarrassing. “I am here,” he winked his eye and gave me a long passionate kiss.

The door squeaked. “Elsa! I came as fast as I could when a maid had heard your scream!” It was Anna who was standing in the doorway in her nightgown. She was now just standing there, watching me and Jack. It seemed like she was trying to figure out what was going on. Her eyes wandered from me to Jack and to me again. Her first reaction was shock, like I would be in trouble. My cheeks were getting redder, “This is not how it seems Anna!”

Then Anna’s expression was like she was having some sort of creepy satisfaction. “Oh!” She exhaled and a mischievous smirk slowly showed on her face. “This is perfect Elsa!” She chirped happily and made glances towards Jack who was getting further away from me. His hand went through his hair, he is feeling nervous.