31 Is There a Cure?

POV Elsa

I woke up to the noise that a door makes when it opens up and closes. I couldn’t bare the fact to wake Jack up since he had just fallen asleep. It was 9am already but he had been turning around for whole night. He thinks that I don’t notice how he is in pain sometimes but I do. Gently my hand brushes his cheek and he smiles in his sleep. It made my heart flutter, he was looking so sweet.

I stood up and changed to my favorite ice dress, it was a long A-line in shade of light blue. Sleeves shimmered when they twirled around my arms. I sneaked downstairs from guestroom that we used. I saw Emma. “Hi! So you came back?” I smile to her and she nods. ”Yeah and I brought some people with me to see Rob’s friend,” she winked her eye to me and I felt confused.

Around the corner came Rob and.. and. . Oh no.. “H-hi Mr and Mrs Overland,” I gasped and glanced over my shoulder. Holly exhaled and quickly bowed to me, “Your highness!”. “No need to do that,” I laughed nervously. “So you’re Rob’s friends fiancee that Emma wanted us to meet?” Holly smiled to me and Emma did overdone nodding behind of her. “Yes?” I said while I glared at Emma.

Matthew laughed, “Let me see the ring! I love rings!” He grabbed my left hand. ”He is a jewelry maker,” Emma giggled. Matthew gasped suddenly, “I saw this ring before!”

“What is going on?” Jack came downstairs and yawned. I was stunned and couldn’t move a muscle. He was also staring at us with his eyes wide. “Rob?” Matthew cocked his eyebrow. ”So Rob has a friend called Rob?” He laughed. Jack’s mom was staring at Jack. Her eyes watered, Jack was staring at her also. ”Mum,” Jack whispered in his thoughts.

“Jack!” Holly screamed and run upstairs, hanging herself on Jack’s neck. She hugged him tightly. “Holly, let go of the poor boy,” Matthew said in surprised voice. I saw how Jack patted his mother’s back, “Don’t cry mum.” He told her and Holly cried loudly.

Matthew glared at Emma, “Explain.” He said in ordering tone. “He is your son,” I whispered. Matthew fell to chair to sit, “How is it possible?” Emma nodded towards me and I sighed. “He drowned when he saved me when I was a child, he was reborn as Jack Frost, the Spirit of Winter. When he found me it had been 15 years since I last time saw him. He had forgotten his human self, I helped him to find out about his past,” I look at Matthew who keeps on staring at me.

“I fell in love with Jack Frost who is also Jack Overland, your son. He loved me also. That was however the reason why he is now in his human state,” I glance at Jack who is laughing with his mother who is finally drying her tear filled cheeks. Matthew sighs, “Sounds unbelievable.”

My cheeks turn red, “It does but it is true! A curse was casted upon me, he got hurt because of me and is now a human who’s heart is about to fail.” My eyes are aching since I try to held the tears away. Matthew shook his head, “You are trying to fool us your highness and that is not proper way--,” I cut him off with my next action. With a loud stomp I hit my shoe on the floor. The room started to freeze. “E-Elsa?” Jack whispered.

His parents seemed shocked and also Rob. They haven’t witnessed my powers yet like Jack and Emma have. “I-if that is possible then maybe he is real too?” Matthew stares at Jack. “Hi dad, I told you that I learned from the best,” Jack pulled a chair out and sat on it backwards. Matthew laughed, “I have missed you so much!” He hugged Jack and messed his hair. ”Hey, d-dad! Stop it!” Jack laughed. So this is how they act towards each other. It made me smile.

Suddenly his dad started to sob. “Dad stop!” Emma giggled. ”You’re over emotional again,” she smiled to her dad. “B-but.. I see my son getting married! Like I always wished for!” Matthew starts to stare at me and my cheeks are burning up. “S-so you couldn’t settle down with regular girls? Aimed directly to the top? Marrying a queen!”  Matthew laughed and Jack blushed. ”You know that it isn’t the reason actually and I just fell in love with her. Twice,” Jack messed up his hair and smiled shyly.