28 Brother and Sister

POV Elsa

I help Jack to move forward. In Burgess it is almost midnight so we would have to somehow get his sister’s attention without being suspicious. “That is my home,” Jack nods towards his house. “It was your home,” I touch his cheek and see how he smirks to me even though his forehead has sweat drops.

“You should rest,” I place him against the fence where he is left alone to lean. He is panting and squeezing his chest. “You need the medicine!” I exhale and he touches my hand, ”I do but don’t be afraid. Please.” My eyes wander back to the house again. ”She will help!” I ran as fast as I could.

I circle their house, I knew that Emma’s room was next to Jack’s old room in this side of the house. Two windows, which one is hers? Oh! I breathe shallow when I clench my fists. ”The Left one!” I state when I let my powers rush from me, making a huge ice pillar beneath me to lift me up. Gladly the window wasn’t locked and I could sneak in. Wrong room though, I jumped onto Jack’s old bed. It was hard to sneak around and I quickly went to corridor and to Emma’s bedroom.

I saw a small work lamp being on and how Emma startled when I went inside. “Geeez!” She sighed, “You gave me a heart attack! I thought you’re a burglar but I think that I know you. Queen Elsa of Arendelle.” She was panting while she looked me from head to toe. “You look like crap,” she laughed to me. “So what brings you here?” She stared at me and smiled.

“I need your help, he needs you!” I sobbed and she stood up. Her desk was filled with books of medical treatment. “Hey, don’t cry,” she came to me and touched my shoulder. I hug her tightly and she pats my back. “So how can I help you?” She smiles to me and my heart aches since she has the same eyes as her brother has.

“Come!” I take her hand and we walk to the window. “N-no, let’s go with the stairs,” she exhales as I open the window. “We need to do this in silence,” I whisper and I wave my hand over the ground. A pile of snow forms below the window, soft powder snow. “H-how?” Emma gasps when she looks down. ”I have powers of ice and snow,”  I say when I push her down.

“Gosh! So cold!” Emma was shivering after the fall. “Cool powers yeah and you seriously need to explain this after I’ve helped you with your friend. What is his problem anyway?” Emma is speaking fast when she walks behind of me. “His heart is failing, you’re heart surgeon right?” Emma gasped, “I will be but I have still some studies left! He needs to go to hospital!”

I sigh and look at her, “No hospitals!” Emma glares at me, “Is he a criminal or something?” I shook my head but then I see how Jack has fallen to ground, he isn’t sitting anymore. “No!” I yell when I ran to him. Emma runs after me and I let myself to fall on my knees, I lift Jack’s head on my lap. He is breathing still. “Help him,” my voice breaks down when I speak to Emma who just had kneeled next to me.

“He seems really sick,” she said while lifting his hair away from his face. Then the moonlight hit on Jack’s face. Emma startled and backed up. ”H-he…H-he,” she gasped and stared at Jack. “No, it can’t be. Or can it?” Emma seemed shocked. ”Help your brother, please,” I cried. Her hans shaked when she took a pulse from him.

Emma sighed, “Either he is a hoax or there is something weird going on. HE DROWNED!” She stared at me with painful eyes. ”My brother died and now you say that he is here. You have some serious explaining to do after I’ve helped this man!” She yelled angrily and I nodded.

Emma made a phone call and someone drove to us. “He is a person I know from the hospital where I am having my practice,” she said when a guy came out from the car. “Hi! Sorry for it taking so long,” the guy with blonde hair and green eyes said. We helped him to lift Jack to the back of his car on a bench. I went inside with him and I petted his head while trying to hold on my tears.