Casual Hangout

Charli's POV
We were just having a great time talking about what was happening to us recently, and we all just had an over all great time.

The next day

I get up as the same time as my mum and help her with some of the chores.

After helping her with the chores, I go and have my shower.

Time Skip

After having my shower and getting ready for the day.

Time Skip

I was bored and I had nothing to do, so I decided to text my friends, and to see if any of them were busy.

Time Skip

After a while, Emily texted and said she was free.

Time Skip

So we decided that we would meet up at a cafe.

Time Skip

So we met up at the located cafe, and we just talked about random stuff.

We talked about stories and about what we are planning for the future.

"So Charli. When are you and Ulric planning on getting together" Emily asked suddenly

"What are you talking about?" I say

"You know. I was wondering if you two are together"

"Why?"

"Because, I think you two will look cute together"

"I don't know, but seriously, I have no idea when"

So we kept talking about relationships and Emily was arguing that Ulric and I should get together already.

If only she knew.

Time Skip

So after we were done at the cafe, we decided to head home and will meet up together again soon.

~~~~~~
Authors Note
Sorry for the many time skips, I got bored and I was lazy.

Again, I'm sorry.