Love

So that night, my friends just ended up staying over, but my parents, Ulric and I didn't seem too beaten up about it.

My sisters were staying at a friends place tonight, so that worked out well for all of us.

It was pretty convenient, that all the previous events that happened before, all happened in one Friday afternoon.

Having my friends stay the night, wasn't so bad, because it gave Ulric and the others, a chance to get to know each other a little better.

Time Skip

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and we all decided to go for a walk after breakfast.

When we were walking, we decided to go shopping.

Before we went out, I had to give Ulric a special badge, so he could look like a normal human.

Time Skip

After some shopping, we all we went to the park to play some games, that was before the scenery changed to a hideous green colour, with spider webs.

"Well, isn't this an ugly sight" said a voice

"Brooha" we yell

"Sorry, did I ruin your fun?" She mocked. "But we need Ulric back"

"I'm never going back there" he stated

"Fine, have it your way"

The girls and I transformed, and Brooha called down a buffoon.

We were waiting for the buffoon to attack, but it didn't.