Saturation

Then suddenly my cat came and sat on my bed, although at my feet. My cat was named Night and he was always there for me when I adopted. When I first brought Night home, everything was fine until he decided to talk to me. Ever since then, my life has changed for the better.

"Are you okay, Charli?" Night asked

"Yeah, just a random dream" I tell him with a smile

When I went to bed each night for the the next two weeks, I continued to have the same dream in the exact same spot. Although the conversations seemed to be different each time, but with the voice remaining the same.

Managing school work and home chores, were always making me more tired than I already was. I find it hard to hang with my friends, ever since my dreams started. After two weeks of having the dreams, they suddenly stopped.

The dreams were just getting annoying by the day, and I was glad the dreams had stopped, but I think my friends were starting to get worried about me.

time skip

On Friday, I was getting worked up about why dreams just suddenly stopped happening, and I tried my best to hide it, but it didn't work.

After the bell rang to signify the end of the day, I was packing my things into my bag as usual, when my friends came up to my desk.

"Charli, we've noticed you've been a bit distracted lately. Are you Ok?" Chloe states

"Of course I'm Ok. I just have a lot to deal with right now." I answer

"You know you can tell us anything, right?" Emily questions

"I know, I just feel like talking about it now" I say getting a bit annoyed

"Can you at least tell us so we can help you" April says

I ignore her and finish zipping up my bag, before I run out of the classroom. They called for me but I ignored them and ran off of school property. Once I was off school grounds, I decided that I would just take my time in getting home.

I eventually got home, just as mum was pulling up the drive way with my sisters in the car. I greeted them as we entered the house and I went up to my bedroom after saying hello to dad first that is.