Mood

Ever since Ulric had shown up at my place, and school starting up some time later, it's been hard to find any time for my family and friends.

Not to mention I had to control my magical abilities, ever since night was introduced into my life.

My mood has been getting out of control. One minute I'd be fine and the next I'd be throwing a fit.

Not to mention I had to help Ulric change his way. Or should I say ways, I really don't know.

It didn't help that my spare time was taken up, by me trying to help him.

I just have to see things through I suppose and it didn't help that Ulric was being a constant source of annoyance.

After a few weeks of school starting up, my friends were getting worried. They noticed I was constantly tired and that I had been arriving to school a little later than usual.

Chloe suggested that I should take some time of school to get some rest, but Emily has other ideas.

"Why don't we all go to the park after school?" Emily asked

"What about Charli's health?" April questioned

"Don't worry April, I think I'll last one afternoon at the park" I interrupted

"You sure"

"Absolutely"

"Let's go" Emily cheered

After school, the girls and I went to the park to play a few games. After about an hour or two, we all decided to go home.

And when I walked in the front door, I see Ulric with his face down and my family standing behind him, with mad expressions on their faces.

Boy, was I in for a big scolding from my parents.