Truth Pt.5

Authors Notes
I'll be writing three chapters today, and everything will be back to it's normal schedule.

~~~~~~

Ulric's POV
She starts crying again, and her friends are just standing there. I go to close the door and give her a few tissues.

After she blows her nose and puts her tissues in the bin, I go and give her a hug.

She calms down and her friends stare at me, with surprised looks.

"What?" I question them.

Charli's POV
I calmed down after I blew my nose, and got a hug from Ulric. When I look at my friends, they all looked surprised.

"What?" He grumps. "You lot were just standing there like gaping fish. I had to do something to calm your friend down, since neither of you would've done it"

I just a huge grin on my face. Seeing my friends like this, puts a smile on my face and its actually quite funny.

"We're just . . . um . . . speechless, that's all" Kelsey manages to get out.

"Very"  I agree

There was a quiet silence. After what seems like a long time, the girls and I start laughing and Ulric smiles. I think that's the first time I've ever seen Ulric genuinely smile before.

Time skip

I told them the real reason why I was grounded, after we finished our laughing attack.

After Ulric and I had finished the explanation, they told us that they understood and would try to help out, whenever they could.