Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen 

     Few minutes past, Miguel is still shock due to the fact that he finally saw his long lost wife. The only problem is how will he able to approach her. She is very different now, her long wavy and silky balck hair before was gone. However, she is still beautiful with her bob cat haircut. The haircut really emphasize her small face. She is indeed beautiful.... and Dang! he is having an arousal from a far...

Mas ikinagulat pa niya na ito pala ang babaeng hinahanap noon ni ng kanyang bestfriend na si Jared. Somehow he felt jealous because the way his wife smiled at his bestfriend is with endearing approach. She used to be like that with him, but instead of him returning the endearing glance, he just ignored her. He had his chance, and he waste it... Pero alam niyang hindi pa huli ang lahat...

"Are you having fun hija?" tanong ng Don Artemio sa kanyang apo.

"I am lolo, for some reason, I felt the relief that I wanted to feel nung hindi niyo pa ako pinapakilala. Noon po kasi parang some your investors were belittling me because I am a girl. Kailangan ko po talagang mag effort para mapatunayan ko sa kanila that I have a Salongga blood running through my veins. But now, they seem to be impressed, na hindi sila nagkamali. Na I proved them wrong because I am really a true blooded Salongga" mahabang paliwanag ni Estrella sa kanyang lolo.

"I am very very happy to hear that, your mother must be proud of you and I know she will." nagningning ang mga mata ng matanda ng maisip ang kanyang tunay na ina.

"Tori!" nakuha ni Calixa ang kanyang attention, and from her own judgment ay medyo tipsy na ito.

"Calixa? Are you ok? Medyo nakinom ka ata ah" pansin niya dito.

"Me? Yeah, I am a bit tipsy eh. You know, just enjoying your party that my Jared loves organized"

"And I want to sincerely thank you for that" she smiled at her

"You are very welcome, Tori"

"Hey ladies" a man from behind approach them, specifically Calixa.

"Johnny! How are you?" She seem happy.

"I am good, you look pretty tonight!" the man named Johnny kissed Calixa's cheeks.

"Oh how rude, by the way, Johnny this is Tori, Don Artemio's granddaughter, Tori this is Johnny, my chilhood friend"

The man offers his hands and she gladly took it.

"I am gald to meet you, you are a very intellectual woman" he praised her.

"Thank you!"

"Calixa! I have been looking for you everywhere. Tara na, lasing ka na and I will take you home." It is Jared, mukhang inis ito ng makitang may kausap si Calixa na ibang lalaki.

"Jared, I am not drunk and besides, the night is young. Si Johnny na lang din ang maghahatid sa akin."

"Hindi pwede, you are coming home with me" basta na lamang hinila ni Jared palayo si Calixa, napailing na lamang silang dalawa ni Johnny and she excuse herself.

"Lolo, can I please go na? Gabi na and I missed my little man. Gusto ko na siyang panggigilan" she told her Grandpa.

"Ok hija, pero may isa pa kasi akong nais ipakilala sa iyo. He is one of my son's bestfriends. Like seriously hija, his parents are one of my most trusted friends. As a matter of fact, if he is not already married, I will totally hook you up!" sinundan naman iyon ng Don ng isang malutong na tawa.