Cyberspace

All my works are copyrighted under the copyright, design and patient act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Copyright © 2012 1Dnialler

Soon to be under severe reconstruction sometime in the future, if you can handle cliche endings, horrific grammar and rushed scenes then be my guest to read but you are warned. But sometime in the future this book will be edited rapidly.

Hailey Griffins isn't anyone special, she is an average 17 year old teenage girl, but not with the average amount of friends. Hailey isn’t the most liked person at school, in fact she hasn’t got friends, well she has one, but he doesn’t go to her school. In fact he is an online friend, whom Hailey constantly talks to; he goes by the name ‘MrNiceGuy101’. He and Hailey have never met, they haven’t got a clue what each other look like, but they do know everyhting about eachother, mostly. Hailey knows this boy has the best life going, he is the popular kid at school, he gets all the girls and everyone bows down to him. And He knows how Hailey gets bullied everyday by Zayn Malik and his friends, how she has a hard time at home and how horrid Hailey feels on the inside. MrNiceGuy101 wants to help Hailey with whatever he can to take some weight off her shoulder,  and if that means doing her homework, or just talking to her for hours on end then he is more than happyto do so, but does Hailey know who this guy is, and when she does find out who he is, will they both want to stay in contact with each other?