Task Four: Voting Part II

Greetings, 

It's definitely been a while, hasn't it? 

As you may know, it's been a little over four months since we last updated this Author Games, and it's been six feet in the ground for quite some time now. That being said, we're terribly sorry for the lack of punctuality and for all the stress we may have caused you as a result. We understand that many of you were dedicated to your characters and had arcs in mind that you would've liked to finish but never had the chance to. We failed you as hosts, and all of us give you our sincerest apologies. We thank you for being such pleasant competitors despite our consistent floundering, and it goes without saying that we overcommitted--thinking we had the time to host this when we obviously did not. 

With that in mind, we would like to give you guys the well-deserved closure you all need from these Games. 

We leave you with two options: 

Option A: Despite the probability of having lost a lot of you in terms of wanting to compete, as the hype has lost any steam it might've had before the hiatus, or the fact that it's been so long that things have cropped up and you are no longer available to further compete, or simply lost interest-- we would be happy to finish out these last few tasks on a set schedule (scout's honor) with the handful of you that are still interested. 

Option B: We officially discontinue this Author Games, and post a final chapter that includes who the killer was, and the last few tasks we had planned before the hiatus. This will give closure to those of you who need it, or are hoping to use characters you may have submitted for an upcoming revival Author Games being hosted by @PanemEtCircuses. 

We happily support any option you choose and thank you immensely for competing with us. You were all wonderful, and we're sorry for the way things turned out. 

With best regards, 

TRE + Ace

Voting will end tomorrow morning at 7:00am PST

Author Games: Murder & Margaritasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें